Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Badge Stealers

T

totall

my dads 85 bronco got a badge taken off but luckly my dad got them so no $80 bill for new one coz it was that horse thing ;)

MuNtEd

Reaction score
In A Box Somewhere Up The End Of Your Street
Members Ride
94 VR EXEC
seems to be a common thing in WA i see badges and indicators missing all the time
no me thank god
think it's just stupid that people do it
if you cant afford to buy them
your not meant to have them
leave other peoples cars alone

V

vsclarion4u

you know what really sux?... when the buggers really suk at debadging ur car. i got just half the holden badge taken off my vs.. so it was no good for me or the crook who tried it. now it just looks scrappy.

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Debadgers are total ****wits. I know! We should invent badges that shoot spikes on the hands of people who try and take them off.....

W

wazzad

caught in the act

lol,

about three months ago a mate and myself where pissing it up at the pub (of course he wasnt becasue he was driving. . . . . hrmmm!) anyways, we walk outside to find this 13 year old kid trying to rip his badge of his SS, my mate snuck up on him and gave him the fright of his life, the poor kid nearly shat himself!. he made the kid put the badge back on and chucked him in the car and drove him back to his parents place where we got alot of apologies, $60 for a new badge and a great domestic show!, since then i have seen this kid walking around the city, when he notices me he just looks down and keeps walking! muhahahaahaha!

See guys holden owners fight back!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Sashyre said:
I had my side indicators stolen last year, I was in a carpark where I paid for security - car was parked 3 spaces from the booth. I was pretty damn mad at the guy in the booth.
It was probably the guy in the booth :confused:

None of my badges have been taken, but the first 3 commodores i had (still have 2) i completely badged when i bought them. I'm just glad most peple think my international badge is ugly, so no-one will take it.
Only thing is the side indicators as mentiong, but it was the little 14yos next door, cause they watched me when i tinted mine and put them in, and come back and took them later! Didn't matter though, i had a spare set.
Only god thing about having a well known car, people think twice before $$$$ing with you! :D

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
i wish someone would badge my car, my badge is old and ugly and i have never swapped a badge b4, i know how to do it but i consider my paint work to be to valuable to let me remove it lol, i can only hope i get badged by a professional.
P.S were do you park you cars? (mine is in lock up garage always!!)

D

dann

My car (vs acclaim wagon) being only 2 weeks old has already become a victim to spinless turds with no brains... the lion at the front was nabbed.. which brings me to ask where is it possible to buy another badge for the front, and also car car has this blackish residue left in the shape of the lion, is this just the adhesive and should i get it off, or just put new badge on top of it...

ill catch em one day....

cheers