Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Badge Stealers

coolvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
I havent lost any badges (touch wood) but a mate had his dissy pinched out of his car while he was asleep.Now that's low! :w00t:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
dann said:
My car (vs acclaim wagon) being only 2 weeks old has already become a victim to spinless turds with no brains... the lion at the front was nabbed.. which brings me to ask where is it possible to buy another badge for the front, and also car car has this blackish residue left in the shape of the lion, is this just the adhesive and should i get it off, or just put new badge on top of it...

ill catch em one day....

cheers
I've used Eucaliptus oil in the past, smell gets a bit overwhalming, but it gets the glue off.
IMO, leave it off, it would look better without them.

D

dann

well in the time being, im gonna just remove the gluey stuff and leave it without an emblem, reason being i dont wanna dish out any money for it at the moment. its my first car and the main priority at the moment is filling the damn thing... thanks for the tip, ill try it this weekend, cheers mate

mistaken

... pimpin it VT stylez
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
STEALTHY said:
I've used Eucaliptus oil in the past, smell gets a bit overwhalming, but it gets the glue off.
IMO, leave it off, it would look better without them.

Another one is Goo Remover - pick it up from your local Coles or Woolies :)

Gonna debadge mine tonight - I'm inspired now :king:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I use prepwash here too.... works a treat on badge glue & tyre rubber on ya gaurds, bumpers etc....

D.

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I've got a VL with no badges what so evea! not even interior badges. And it doesnt look like there was any because their aint no holes. unless they came glued on?

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Yeah I'm sick of them lil turds taxing the badges off ppls cars to stick em on their school bags or something...I had the series II Lion badge taken off my boot but the thing is...I have that HSV badge just under my left tailight that they didn't even bother with...bloddy mongrels...worst part is...it leaves a dirty big scatch...and I was considering putting Chev badges on but then it would be a prime target...they wouldn't get any off it while I was at home coz I always garage it...but it's in the carparks and stuff that I worry...I sure would love to catch someone in the act though...

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
i removed all my badges except for the 2 lions on my VS, i even removed the 3.8 ecotech ones.... i jst scrubs them with a sponge and picked the big bits off...easy enough ,then to finish got some polish, that got the small impurities rite outta there

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
its a bently or something where if you try to rip the mascott badge off the front it retracts into the hood through little spikes. newer mercs i believe have their badges on a wire so you can try but youll only get frustrated.

back in highschool all the 'cool kids' were pinching badges, cops found out who it was and it was fking unreal to see all these kids cry like little bitches.