Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Badge Stealers

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Torana said:
Debadgers are total ****wits. I know! We should invent badges that shoot spikes on the hands of people who try and take them off.....

Just a little warning... I think there's a vandal actually browsing the forum 'cause I got bad rep points for that post. ??????????

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Torana said:
Just a little warning... I think there's a vandal actually browsing the forum 'cause I got bad rep points for that post. ??????????
If anyone belives there not on here, they're kidding themselves. The little ####s know how we feel about them, and that wont change!

Also, car thieves usually browse the forums too, have a look at a certain other commodore related forum, there popping up everywhere! If you don't have personalized plates or don't want to show them off, blank them out! It'll save the heart-ache later! obviously my car stands out because of the plates, but if a 14yo can get past my sercurity, then he's earnt my car!

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
when i got my vs i noticed the holden on the back was missing, but a look throughout the car found them, DEN was with the spare wheel, and HOL was in the glovebox, original owner must have accidentally broken them off, oh well. some of u guys should feel lucky cos my uncle had a badge nicked but then the little ****s lightly run the screwdriver all over the boot, they will probably buff out but still thats low. another time at winton V8s some ford mongrel keyed our car VX s-pac in hyper mica, but they also did like 5 other cars to (brand new monaro) some people are weak.