Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Sound System Brands

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
okay here is a great lesson for u buddy im only 16 but when it comes to sound systems i know what im on about

sony and fusion are crap fusion is made by sony and they arnt any good

try JVC clarion umm pioneer alpine those r some of ur best options i have a JVC head unit that has USB plug in and its MP3 aswell umm i run clarion 6'9 in the back clarion 6's in the front and tweaters on the dash and i run a clarion sub with 1000 watt clarion amp thats cost me around about 750$

Sorry mate, but there is a LOT more to the car audio world than what is sitting on the shelves at your local JB Hifi. I haven't personally had good experiences with Clarion or kenwood, but have used pioneer headunits for a couple years, and still run Alpine speakers front and rear

AUSFITTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS series 2
HoldencommodoreVP, you are 100% right, the only opinions that matter are the ones who have an idea, but tell me 2 people in the bussiness that can actually, truly, agree on every component whether good or bad... There wouldnt be, hence why so many people have different opinions. I have opinions about brands both good and bad, but i dont cry a river cause someone else likes what i dislike, or have a whinge that this thread may go on forever cause people dont agree with me...

aaron_VR_commodore , umm why are you running 6x9's if you are running a sub? There is no need for it. You should be going with coaxils or something of the like in the rear if you have a sub going aswell...

AutoSlick

Reaction score
Members Ride
Golf GTI Mk6
aaron_VR_commodore , umm why are you running 6x9's if you are running a sub? There is no need for it. You should be going with coaxils or something of the like in the rear if you have a sub going aswell...

Was waiting for that one!

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hey dick head, no body's crying, your new to the forum, so you haven't seen the amount "which brand is the best" or "which brand should i buy threads!!!!And yes, this one went down the exact same path as all the others, with uneducated and useless responses from people who have absolutely no clue, and no experience. People get tired of post the same usefull infomation all the time, only for it to be completely ignored.

Last edited:

Jordzz

VL Calais 5 Spd ### yea
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais 5spd VT S 5spd VX Berlina VP 5spd VS Cal
LOL, im new to JC to and obviously i havnt seen older threads with the same title. I dont want people arguing over whats the best or not the best I just want peoples honest opinions lol

Nofan

red cars go faster.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Executive S2
Hey dick head, no body's crying, your new to the forum, so you haven't seen the amount "which brand is the best" or "which brand should i buy threads!!!!And yes, this one went down the exact same path as all the others, with uneducated and useless responses from people who have absolutely no clue, and no experience

I did kinda say i had no experience but as it had no replies just kinda showing where i got too! but HoldenCommodoreVP your completely right. I haven't heard an entry level fusion setup but thats what my wallet wants haha. Sorry if i came across as a super newbie.

AUSFITTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS series 2
What makes you think this forum is any different to any other car forum??? None ****bag, so before mouthing off, have abit of fore thought hey!!! Obviously you are crying about this thread, cause if you werent, you wouldnt bother leaving your retarded comments on here, trying to act like your the be all and end all in car audio... Its a public forum, so people are free to post what they please within the correct boundaries, so how about you get back in your box unless it is something constructive? How does that sound??? Sounds bloody good to me

AUSFITTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS series 2
Whats wrong mate??? Panties in a twist cause i can look at things with a bit of common sense???

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Lol, settle down guys. Clearly car audio is very much a matter of personal opinion. Some people would listen to an entry level system and think it sounds good. All the better for them, they will be able to spend $1000 and have a system that will keep them happy for years to come.
Others are more fussy about their sound and need a more advanced system to please the ears.
This is why these threads always go pear shaped. There are those who swear by the mainstream brands, then the others who are endlessly telling people to look outside the box get frustrated