Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black Ops 2

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol wasn't refering to you mate :) just the tools online with the headphones and mics that have a hissy fit, how funny are they especially the kids acting all hard arse.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lol wasn't refering to you mate :) just the tools online with the headphones and mics that have a hissy fit, how funny are they especially the kids acting all hard arse.

Me and my friends like to stir up all the little kiddies, there's lots of kids on these games that online use sniper rifles, so they always ask at the start of games "snipers only k guys!?!?!" and we always go..."yeah sure no worries" ...haha, then the fun begins and we use machine guns/rocket launchers/riot shields and they LOSE THEIR MINDS!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
...new game idea floating around.

8352e1a36ca52df303be402a7f432015.jpg

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Me and my friends like to stir up all the little kiddies, there's lots of kids on these games that online use sniper rifles, so they always ask at the start of games "snipers only k guys!?!?!" and we always go..."yeah sure no worries" ...haha, then the fun begins and we use machine guns/rocket launchers/riot shields and they LOSE THEIR MINDS!

is your life goal just to rattle cages in all situations? haha

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Not so, that's why black ops was stupid, especially on nuketown, because you spawn outside and just get mauled non-stop by air support and napalm strikes, can die 15 times before you even make it inside.

Modern warfare requires more skill, my KD in COD 4 was 1.69, then MW2 was 1.8'ish, now MW3 it's 1.97, skill prevails...in games that allow it to.

Man I wish you had a PS3 Steve. I'd kick your a** lollll.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Man I wish you had a PS3 Steve. I'd kick your a** lollll.

Unlikely, my KD is low because I only play search & destroy most of the time, my KD on team deathmatch (where all the noobs are) is something like 3.5.

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Unlikely, my KD is low because I only play search & destroy most of the time, my KD on team deathmatch (where all the noobs are) is something like 3.5.

Loll, ah well guess it would be different. Im always on team deathmatch. I like to get straight to the point. If I was on your team, I'd be your gunner, just tell me where to go and I'll go guns blazing :shooting:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Loll, ah well guess it would be different. Im always on team deathmatch. I like to get straight to the point. If I was on your team, I'd be your gunner, just tell me where to go and I'll go guns blazing :shooting:

lol, I like search & destroy because even with a couple of random dropkicks I can carry a team and still pull off a win, I was playing headquarters the other day and got a 5 person Multi-C4 lol, they all raged and my whole team erupted.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Wait, FPS's have a single player?!!!!

Yes and they're far better than playing with all the tossers and whingers online.

Medal of Honor had the best single player experience in the last couple of years. Waiting for the next MoH installment with keen interest!

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I read 10 posts up from Rufys and was suddenly reminded why i got away from this game.

People who claim "meh i dont care about this game" but follow it up with comments about their "KD" and tactics and all the other terminology.

Heads up, YOU CARE!

@ Rufys, im with you, i saw a preview for thenew MOH the other day and im excited to play it.