Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black Ops 2

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I read 10 posts up from Rufys and was suddenly reminded why i got away from this game.

People who claim "meh i dont care about this game" but follow it up with comments about their "KD" and tactics and all the other terminology.

Heads up, YOU CARE!

@ Rufys, im with you, i saw a preview for thenew MOH the other day and im excited to play it.

NOOB_NERD_by_extreme_the_chao.jpg

...lmao.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Yes and they're far better than playing with all the tossers and whingers online.

Medal of Honor had the best single player experience in the last couple of years. Waiting for the next MoH installment with keen interest!

New Ghost Recon looks okay, but I'm hanging for the new Rainbow Six, due to be released... December 2013... ####.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Imo on console MW2 is best. Most rageful, yet fun at the same time.

PC Cod4 is best (not that I've played much) but I enjoyed Black Ops better than MW3.

I reckon Black Ops is less noob friendly than any of the modern warfare games, apart from the noobtubes and a few perks... MW3 just got boring for me quickly, I really don't know why. Probably the horrible maps.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Imo on console MW2 is best. Most rageful, yet fun at the same time.

PC Cod4 is best (not that I've played much) but I enjoyed Black Ops better than MW3.

I reckon Black Ops is less noob friendly than any of the modern warfare games, apart from the noobtubes and a few perks... MW3 just got boring for me quickly, I really don't know why. Probably the horrible maps.

I finished it twice and played online for a bit, but it got old quicker than I though.
Kinda feel like a tool for paying $100...

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
I finished it twice and played online for a bit, but it got old quicker than I though.
Kinda feel like a tool for paying $100...

Yeah, finished it and didnt really feel like I accomplished anything.

All Im waiting for is.. "Dogs, inbound" :boxing:

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Yeah, finished it and didnt really feel like I accomplished anything.

All Im waiting for is.. "Dogs, inbound" :boxing:

hahaha all you can do is try and shoot the bastards before they kill your ass!

but 20 minutes later, you'll feel bad, for killing a dog lol

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
hahaha all you can do is try and shoot the bastards before they kill your ass!

but 20 minutes later, you'll feel bad, for killing a dog lol

They're a great addition to the whole concept of kills. Kinda like the good guys have the army chopper and the bad guys have the dogs lol.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Haha bloody dogs are a pain in the arse aren't they. At first I could never seem to kill the bastards so as soon as someone got dogs I would run around with a grenade cooking and wait for them to kill me so I could blow the bastards up when I drop the grenade. Now I can actually manage to stab or shoot them most the time.

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
Hmmm.. Interesting. Guess coz it's set in the future the whole concept would be different. The horse riding in the desert is good obviously because realistically not all wars are fought in suburbia/metropolitan environments so
I think that's a plus. Hopefully the multiplayer concept is better than what the trailer has shown. Interesting..

Sent from my SSV using Tapatalk