Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Black VY II SS - Clean & Mean

jaime85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 SS
When I purchased this car I wanted to make sure I got the cleanest VY II I could find and I searched high and low. The car was in exceptional condition,both inside and out. I hadnt seen one before in such good overall condition. After I bought it I installed the Advance Headers, got the Duspeed OTR intake and got the Mafless tune done by OZtrack - only quality components used here. I have had it for about a year and a half and now it is time for me to sell as I am getting married.

The notable points about this car are:

o Duspeed OTR intake
o Advance Extractors/Headers
o Quality Exhaust System
o Mafless tune done in person by Steve at Oztrack Tuning
o Due to the quality of the tune the car gets me around 9-10 litres per 100km on the highway and 11-12l/100kms driving around the suburbs. This is exceptional economy for a V8 SS however it has been achieved and without sacrificing any performance.
o The car is very nimble and responsive it is night and day difference than a stock VY2 SS - Although I havent done the dyno on it it is expected to be pulling 310kw at the engine or 250kw at the wheels - as advised by Steve from Oztrack.
o The car only has a very low original 101,000 kms
o The exhaust has a wonderful tough raspy note when you put your foot down - however isnt drony or annoying at low revs.
o The car has a Pioneer Sound System with Bluetooth connectivity for your Bluetooth enabled phone, also has ipod connection. I have the adapter that can be used to facilitate using the system with the steering wheel controls - just has to be installed. The original head unit will also be included with the sale.
o The car comes factory cruise control

Full details:

ITEM: HOLDEN COMMODORE VY II SS 2004

PRICE: Negotiable $16,000

YEAR: 2004

SERIES: VY II

BADGE: SS

ENGINE: 5.7L LS1 V8

TRANSMISSION: 6 SPEED MANUAL

COLOUR: BLACK

EXTERIOR CONDITION: EXCELLENT CONDITION 9/10

INTERIOR CONDITION: EXCELLENT CONDITION 9/10

TYRE CONDITION: Tyres were replaced less than a year ago. 70% FRONT AND BACK

ODOMETER: 101,000kms

SERVICE HISTORY: All services were performed at reputable mechanics including Sams Performance and Tunehouse Marrickville. The full service history is available with the vehicle including all receipts.

REGO OF CAR: NSW

REGO TILL: February 2012

PLATES INCLUDED: YES

RWC: Can be provided if required.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: Email: **details removed**

PICTURES:

IMG_1786Large.jpg

IMG_1785Large.jpg

IMG_1783Large.jpg

IMG_1782Large.jpg

IMG_1781Large.jpg