Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Love the look of it and would love those wheels on mine.
I have Black covers on my head lights, might try that.

I painted my Rear Holden Lion , but haven't done the front yet, did you remove the Grill to do it, or just a good masking ? Is it Gloss or Matt,as its a little hard to tell.

There's a few threads on how to,you can remove the grille but easiest way (and how i did it) is it get a piece of fishing wire behind the lion and between where it clips on (slip it under the head around the neck) then gently pry it out.just don't break the clips haha

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
There's a few threads on how to,you can remove the grille but easiest way (and how i did it) is it get a piece of fishing wire behind the lion and between where it clips on (slip it under the head around the neck) then gently pry it out.just don't break the clips haha

Ahh great, I did that for the Rear one with the fishing Line, was not going to put it back on, but there were 2 holes, thanks for the help

mipa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s2
that looks good man..love the tinted headlights.or are they covers?? oh so gangster..u should get the plates DRYVBY...

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
no mods, its an executive so i wouldn't bother spending any real money on it

the badge is matte black so it matches the grill cross bar and i took it off and gave it about 4-5 coats. ive painted it about 3-4 times now because the dulux fades and it doesnt match the grill after a while

ive considered painting the chrome black inside the light but im just weary it wont seal right and ill get condensation and discolouration inside the cover

those black covers look insane, is that legal even the day?

YZ250

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS CREWMAN
If Importing Cocaine is legal then probably the covers are lol. Nahh plan is to only have them on for show n shines etc, that said I havent taken them off yet.

new Pic with the Black Lion
DSC00954.jpg

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
If you read the post above , posted 35 min before yours. you would be able to see my response. In the end a $100 is half a night down the Pub lol

Yes I read what you said in your post but someone asked if they're legal or not. All I did was answer the question. :)