Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brake upgrade for SS

gazda1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore
The police vs no police is incorrect according to posts above this.

What car are you getting these pads for?
VF? VF2?
Redline, or other V8?
Do the brake calipers themselves have BREMBO stickers on them, what colour are the calipers (silver or red or ...)?
Hi thanks for trying to help. standart VF SS s2 2016 rear branke caliper look standard no brembo but DBA said one pad is for police upgrade one isn't I just not sure if rears were upgraded. im thinking yes because standard rotor is 321 and mine was 324mm hopefully you know more. This is a complete new question for me

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Hi thanks for trying to help. standart VF SS s2 2016 rear branke caliper look standard no brembo but DBA said one pad is for police upgrade one isn't I just not sure if rears were upgraded. im thinking yes because standard rotor is 321 and mine was 324mm hopefully you know more. This is a complete new question for me
V8 front rotors are 321mm and rear are 324mm. The police pack upgrade was the front only, rear is standard V8.

gazda1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore
V8 front rotors are 321mm and rear are 324mm. The police pack upgrade was the front only, rear is standard V8.
ok thanks for the information the front rotors are 345mm I have don't the pads on them. i appreciate the information ill go and buy standard pads for rear then