Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Canberra drivers - rip off your rego label!!

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Even though NSW don't need them anymore, i still have mine on.

Is not illegal to still show them

Looking to get a retro label now

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk II.IV.X

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
Worst idea ever, now when's my rego due? Did you know if you drive an unregistered car regardless whether you own it or not you will be fined and could lose your license, you borrow a friends car without rego labels how do you know if rego has been paid? You drive a work vehicle how do you know if the office girlie paid the rego?

I agree, I don't get why people are so excited. Really how hard is it to remove an old sticker & stick a new one on once a year ?
I have 3 registered vehicles, it's easy to lose track of what vehicle is due when. When you have a rego label on a screen, it's a visual reminder when you get in the car

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
I agree, I don't get why people are so excited. Really how hard is it to remove an old sticker & stick a new one on once a year ?
I have 3 registered vehicles, it's easy to lose track of what vehicle is due when. When you have a rego label on a screen, it's a visual reminder when you get in the car

really?? the only time I look at my rego labels are when I'm removing the old one and replacing it with the new one. I'm reminded when I get my renewal in the mail.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Less stickers on my windows makes my car look cleaner and nicer. I got a notification 6 weeks in advance of my rego being due so for me the sticker serves no purpose.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
really?? the only time I look at my rego labels are when I'm removing the old one and replacing it with the new one. I'm reminded when I get my renewal in the mail.

Yeah ditto.

I look at mine twice a year. When im putting it on and when Im trying to scrape the ####er off.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I like checking out people's rego labels on cars that I'm mirin' hahaha, like if I see a sick old school car, I usully go over and have a gander at their rego sticker to see what it is, unless it's blatantly obvious what it is

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I like checking to see if a vehicle parked in a loading zone is actually registered to use it. Nothing shits me more when I'm at the shops than seeing some douche in his MX5 parked in a loading zone which I pay an extra 200 bucks a year to use.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I haven't had one for a few years now and somehow manage to pay my rego on time. Must be something to do with the bill that arrives in the mail before it is due. Like all the other bills I have to pay.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Also QLD allows you to line up all your registered vehicles for rego at the same time so not really an excuse.