Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Canberra drivers - rip off your rego label!!

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
QLD need to get with modern times.

Kinng

WazzaV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline
Worst idea ever, now when's my rego due? Did you know if you drive an unregistered car regardless whether you own it or not you will be fined and could lose your license, you borrow a friends car without rego labels how do you know if rego has been paid? You drive a work vehicle how do you know if the office girlie paid the rego?

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Worst idea ever, now when's my rego due? Did you know if you drive an unregistered car regardless whether you own it or not you will be fined and could lose your license, you borrow a friends car without rego labels how do you know if rego has been paid? You drive a work vehicle how do you know if the office girlie paid the rego?

Because you keep the registration papers in the glove box .

Kinng

Woody_SS

Defective User
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS

Canberra has a website that you can access, put in a rego plate and it will tell you if it's registered. I believe NSW has an actuall APP for this too

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

Herp derp... you obviously didn't read the link. Reminders are sent 6 weeks prior to expiry. If you borrow a mates car and you're concerned it doesn't have rego, ASK THEM. If you have a company car ASK THEM if you don't know if it has rego.

You're in WA, right? You guys haven't had rego labels for 3 and a half years. How many times has this been an issue to you?

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
We got rid of them in SA a couple of years ago......I personally like it as the cars look cleaner

Some still haven't adjusted to it yet and winge