Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cannons **postive Feedback**

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Removing the rear resonator will usually give you that crackle. Don't get rid of the cat whatever you do! But if you want to keep the car legal, keep both resonators anyway.

WaynoVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VN V6 5 Speed
I have Genie Tuned Extractors, 2 1/2" pipe, single mid mounted Walker muffler, Hi-Flo Cat and 3" tail pipe....nice rumble and crackles nicely when backing off from mid - high revs....I love it.

Oh... cannons are gay and it's spelt "of " not "ov" (I know there was more spelling errors but when someone can't spell a two letter word it amazes me).

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
I got my resinator taken off the other week. Best thing ive done to my car for a while. sounds so much better.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
There is/was a white VT in Sunbury with twin little cannons.Didnt look too bad,but sounded crap.Oh and he is about the stupidest P plater in Sunbury.If hes not dead now then he will kill himself soon.

V

-[VNSPAK]-

"Also, just get a Lukey. I did, and they sound awesome " i second that motion, sounds sweet as

Bundy_VN

VN Rev-Head
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Exec S2
For real man, unless your life or balls or both is in immediate danger if you dont get a tough sounding exhaust in the next 3 seconds, just relax and save your pennies and get a 2.5 cat back with a single muffler. It'll be worth it in the long run.

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
thanks guys sum great stuff here exactly the help and discussion i was looking for, as i said i didnt no what a cannon would sound like thats y i asked and have decided theres no point in doing it.. as to those who wanna pick fights over the way i spell 'ov' get a life im on the computer not writing an english essay umm, yer taking the rear ressy out sounds like an option, i would rather have a 5L tho, mayb somewhere down the track! thanks ppls!

atrail308

RIP King of the Mountain
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VH SL/E 308
aren't milo tins better budgeted than cannons???
and if you're not caring about laws etc. just use ur hacksaw right behind the cat... that'll give you the crackle you're porbably lookin for...

WaynoVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VN V6 5 Speed
Keesh said:
as to those who wanna pick fights over the way i spell 'ov' get a life im on the computer not writing an english essay

Not trying to pick a fight dude, just pointing out your mistake. People these days take short cuts with spelling when they post on the net or send SMS messages and it's just lazy. It makes you look like you can't spell is all..no offense meant.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
WaynoVN said:
Not trying to pick a fight dude, just pointing out your mistake. People these days take short cuts with spelling when they post on the net or send SMS messages and it's just lazy. It makes you look like you can't spell is all..no offense meant.

But the thing is he wasnt being lazy. He still typed two letters, ov instead of 'of'. It doesnt make him look like he cant spell, it just makes him look like a try hard.

Last edited: