Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car wont start code 13 and 24

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Spirited driving +boost = my headgaskets :p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
More like driving with no water in your engine = problem. Oh well good time to put a 304 in it :D

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
didnt drive it with no water, as soon as it did it i parked going to do a comp test on it soon.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You said you didnt have the cap on properly, might as well have no water

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
i got another overflow bottle and cap was down didnt leaked but when car hot hotter the gauge went to half then i pulled over and water was coming out of the water bottle the cap goes down but you need it to be tight, it feels like its gonna strip when you screw it down but i got a spare cap so i will use that, i cant get the cheap pressure gauge working it wont go in and its the right size so the charger is off pacemakers are next and heads coming off today (passenger),

Also spark plugs from front to back Front is black middle is still dark but not as bad, and back isnt dark looks whiteish,

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
when i turn the motor manually it makes a noise from the breather i have on rocker cover drivers side like an air noise.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
i think its pushing air into the inlet manifold from drivers side so blown H/G i think

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Ok both heads off now and both gaskets look like the Picture below, i got some stock head gaskets atm, i am looking for a vn s1 motor if any1 has a cheap 1 so i could rebuild it would be good just send me a PM.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
thats why it sounded like no compression :yeah: could of been excess heat and boost ide say slap on the stockers and sheel be fine but i wouldnt even bother running it without a 2 bar and some injectors it will just do it again in no time hot or not

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
gonna have to put it all back together got stock gaskets for now, just wont be giving it as much crap as what i have been, i am getting a 2bar soon off a mate so i will get another tune if needs be.