Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chevy Badges for VE

Azzorps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SS
Hi guys,

I have seen many pictures of other peoples VE's and have seen that the chevy badges they are putting on their car are different colours i.e. silver, gold, blue, black im looking at getting some for my VE II SS and would love some Black ones, but trying to order through Holden they are saying that they only do gold chevy badges....Is this the case or am i not talking to the right people?

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
i wont flame, ill just say that ppl spray the badges black as far as i know

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
Hi guys,

I have seen many pictures of other peoples VE's and have seen that the chevy badges they are putting on their car are different colours i.e. silver, gold, blue, black im looking at getting some for my VE II SS and would love some Black ones, but trying to order through Holden they are saying that they only do gold chevy badges....Is this the case or am i not talking to the right people?

try ebay stores or soemwhere aftermarket... or as ruf60l said try getting them sprayed?

CORNYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ
Your call what you do, it's your car you paid for it so you can make it look the way you want it to look.

One of my mates had the same issue an he bought gold ones from Holden an got them painted black

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Chev Badges are more of a Street Commodores thing :D

You can buy black ones but you could also just get the gold ones and spray them black.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Can I ask why you want a Chev badge? Just so I can understand your train of thought.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
Coz he wants one man, coem wats with people hating the badges ????? i know its not a chevy and he does to but they doo look pretty net on the commos...
Can I ask why you want a Chev badge? Just so I can understand your train of thought.

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
Coz he wants one man, coem wats with people hating the badges ????? i know its not a chevy and he does to but they doo look pretty net on the commos...

No they dont! Would you put a ford badge on it if they looked cool?
But at the end of the day you can do what you want to your car.

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Geez..do we need to get into this again? Just leave it alone and answer his question.. if you don't want to, then just don't!

Azzorps,
I looked into getting my one painted black and I know that majority of the guys here are pretty good doing handy work and there are a couple of posts that tell you how to paint them black. I saw one that a reasonably good handyman did (who also worked at a performance car place) and it didn't look too good :) He did the whole sanding, priming and painting and I didn't think it came out that well. So my idea was to get it professionally painted. BUT in the end, I ended up painting the Lion black and putting that grill back on :) If you want to see what a photoshoped black Chev badge looks like, check out my car thread. I haven't updated it with the lion painted black just yet.

cheers