Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chrysler's yank tank - what do people think of it?

G

GoBaggers

Pretender said:
My opinion (so no abuse thanks) is that this is one ugly car. Some agree with me and others don't so it's all in the eye of the beholder same as a lot of new cars.
Chrysler specifically stated in their initial release 18mths ago that the look of this car would polarise people, some love some hate, that's exactly what they wanted to do though. They wanted a car that would stand out from the pack, well for good or bad i think they've certainly done that.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
It's got the aerodynamics of a Land Rover.... nuff said !

T

throttlehappy

sixshooter said:
It's got the aerodynamics of a Land Rover.... nuff said !

its got a hemi
it probably doesnt need much aerodynamics!

B

blofly

I absolutely love it! but I love the Dodge Ram 3500 dually Cummins turbo diesel pick up even more :w00t:

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
blofly said:
I absolutely love it! but I love the Dodge Ram 3500 dually Cummins turbo diesel pick up even more :w00t:
Before i brought the sv6 i thought long and hard about getting the 300c hemi,big cult car in the usa,made gm and ford lower there prices on cars,getting trend car of the year like wheels car of the year here.Good power too with 520nm and 250kw but for me a bit pricey,anyway sent email to chrysler in belgrave about the dodge charger and they said the dodge brand will be here in 2007,but there not sure on the the models they will bring,DODGE CHARGER SRT-8 FOR ME 6.1litre 318kw hemi f--k yeah just bring it,it will sell.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
2 great features of the car, 5.7 litre hemi and DOD(displacement on demand). This smart sucker shuts down 4 pots to save juice.. not bad, just runs like a POS on 4 cylinders.. rattles like a diesel! As far as aesthetics go.. ugly as a hat full of ar*eholes.

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
Ugly - so VERY ugly.

Looks like a 70s Merc and an old Jag had 'emselves a wild night, and this is their love-child.

I guess there will be some who like it though - I mean, let's face it - some people actually liked the look of the AU Falcon! :rofl:

T

throttlehappy

Phreddy said:
Ugly - so VERY ugly.

Looks like a 70s Merc and an old Jag had 'emselves a wild night, and this is their love-child.

I guess there will be some who like it though - I mean, let's face it - some people actually liked the look of the AU Falcon! :rofl:

it hardly looks 70s lol
and how could you compare it to the au?
are you retarded?

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
No, I'm not - I'm actually reasonably intelligent.

Did I compare the Chrysler to the AU? :confused: How?

I said it's doubtless that some will like the look of it - like there were some who liked the look of the AU.

That wasn't to say that the two looked the same - maybe I should have kept it in words of one syllable....