Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chrysler's yank tank - what do people think of it?

T

throttlehappy

Phreddy said:
No, I'm not - I'm actually reasonably intelligent.

Did I compare the Chrysler to the AU? :confused: How?

I said it's doubtless that some will like the look of it - like there were some who liked the look of the AU.

That wasn't to say that the two looked the same - maybe I should have kept it in words of one syllable....

there you go
you did compare it
so much for being intelligent
as for one syllable
try thinking before you speak

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
throttlehappy said:
there you go
you did compare it
so much for being intelligent
as for one syllable
try thinking before you speak

I don't see mention of a comparison, please explain.

T

throttlehappy

theres cleary a comparison for the 300 c being as butt ugly as the au
nothing could be as ugly!

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
throttlehappy said:
theres cleary a comparison for the 300 c being as butt ugly as the au
nothing could be as ugly!

I agree the AU is butt ugly.
I just think he was saying that the 300c is also butt ugly and there is more than just the AU butt ugliness ie: Old Skodas, Hillman Minx, FJ55 Landcruisers etc etc etc.

G

GoBaggers

Just an update, I've made the decision and i'm getting my 300c hemi delivered in late feb/early march. Sunroof and bluetooth phone kit only options. I've driven it twice and the car is just awesome, feels very mercedes-like. Looks-wise i just love it, but can see why others would hate it. Also wanted to add that even though i will no longer own a holden once i take delivery of this beast, I will always hold a special place for holdens close to my heart! I'll always be a holden man for bathurst, even if they brought in chryslers. Just this model has got to me. Will post a pic when i get it, sorry i know this is a commie forum.

B

blofly

I would jump on the boat with you but the price is holding me back, I think it is sex on wheels especially in black!!!! My wife hates it but she refuses to have a sit in it and check out the interior :w00t: love the dash on it! the size of the boot is uber pram friendly! those tyres wheels brakes combo are frikkin awesome. but then again I do have a fetish for big cars this is a dodge ram SRT-10 basically a 500hp truck! I love the damn thing but will probably never get to own one

Attachments

• DodgeRamSRT-102004-1024x768.jpg
    DodgeRamSRT-102004-1024x768.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 135

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i transport cars for a living and have driven one of the 300C's. they are bigger than a statesman. comfy and roomy. the body is weak as ****. i had to climb through the window of it while it was on the truck and the pressure of my hands on the edge of the roof dented it. my hands actually left imprints. pretty shoddy if you ask me.

T

throttlehappy

bangers said:
i transport cars for a living and have driven one of the 300C's. they are bigger than a statesman. comfy and roomy. the body is weak as ****. i had to climb through the window of it while it was on the truck and the pressure of my hands on the edge of the roof dented it. my hands actually left imprints. pretty shoddy if you ask me.

are you superman?
you must of pushed pretty hard
i saw one and there awsome
change the grill and there sweet as

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Ahh yes....yet another locally-available V8 that the big two car makers (Furd and Holdon) will use all sorts of excuses to ban from Bathurst...along with Lexus and a few others. :ranting:

One day, we can only hope, they'll run out of excuses and be forced to admit that there are actually more than two V8's available in Oz... :yeah:

But I ain't holding my breath.... :yeah:

(Cue bathurst video...) "Oooh look...a Falcon...and there goes a Commodore...and another Commodore...and a Falcon...and another Commodore followed by a Falcon...wake me up when it's over...the excitment is killing me..." :yeah: :whistling

89FastPulsarV

The only thing the 300c has that's a plus is the hemi, besides that it looks butt ugly, wait my arse looks betta than that thing!
The AU was also hideous.