Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chrysler's yank tank - what do people think of it?

buddyforu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VPII Executive
Interesting to see that the 300C has outsold both the Fairlane/LTD and Statesman/Caprice for November, its first full month on sale. Seems that Australians love it after all!!

G

GoBaggers

That top gear episode with the monaro, jag and 300c hemi was on the other night, and now i know why they gave the 300c a less than glorious rating - they were testing it against a 2-door muscle coupe and a $150,000 supercharged luxury euro car!

The 300c is a very large imposing car, it has 4 doors and plenty of room. It is not a 2 door sports coupe, and it costs around $65,000. Hardly comparing apples with apples on TopGear. They should've compared the 300c with the Statesman and Ford Fairlane. Same price bracket, same type of vehicle, same apples.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Aggghhhh I have to say again they're UGLY... I saw one in the flesh today... Chrysler need more design thought on the front grill... it looks like a big potato masher !!!!