Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Coby's kitted VP

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Knoath the NA V6's!!!!! Cept when they start making ticking noises! Getting to the bottom of it now though, she is getting her major service next week, if it's not the oil, i'll try the exhaust gaskets, if not, then i'd say it might be the lifters. It's an irritating noise.

You should cruise up to KK with me one night dude. I'll shoot down and meet you up at Burwood Maccas or something, then we can cruise down the freeway to KK.

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
i'd be down, just want to make sure i'm undefectable (or roughly) first. heard there's a cop out knox way that hates commodores.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
i'd be down, just want to make sure i'm undefectable (or roughly) first. heard there's a cop out knox way that hates commodores.

Nah, you are thinking of Mister Petette. He hates ricers more, but he generally hates P platers and hoons in general. His son was killed by a speeding p plater in a skyline a fair few years back. So he has somewhat turned into a nazi against ricers and the majority of p platers in a riced up 4 banger, or V6 and above.

I have been pulled over by him once, i had a hot dog on my exhaust, he was good about it though, he said i had a week to get it off my car, if i didn't then he would defect me. Got it off my car, took it down to him, he said it was all good and sent me on my way.

I live JUST past Knox, i have never had a problem with any of the coppers around there. It's just if you are in a pack of cruising cars, they might hassle you a bit. Plus we wouldn't have to go through Knox to get to KK anyway. KK is up at Fountain Gate, from Burwood, we go up Huntingdale road, jump on the freeway after Waverley road and take that all the way to KK.

You can go over your car a million times and know it's not defectable, but if they wanna defect you, they will, so i wouldn't worry about it. When i copped a defect, they only defected me for tinted tail light lenses, and blue parker globes, and i copped my defect right near where you live (Warrigul and Highbury road area). There are about 20 other things they could have gotten me for but they didn't, so you will be right mate! :thumbsup:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
You should cruise up to KK with me one night dude. I'll shoot down and meet you up at Burwood Maccas or something, then we can cruise down the freeway to KK.

kk meet eh? mite have take a drive up and sus it out.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
how the 5 litre going coby...

lol

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
kk meet eh? mite have take a drive up and sus it out.

Yeah dude head down this friday night!! I'm hanging to see your car in the flesh!!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute