Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cruise

where you all from (council shires that is)

• gold coast

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • logan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ipsiwch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brisbane city

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • north brisbane

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Live in another state :(

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
While that is a good idea Bubbles, its sometimes hard to gauge how many people are going to turn up...for example last SE Qld Cruise we had only Garth, Hayles and myself turned up...now it isnt much fun cruising with 2 people...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Bubbles: like Gobbles said, sadly the turnouts don't warrant a regular monthly meet, although I would love to see it happen.

What would be awesome is a nationwide cruise, where you start in say Qld, and drive around the continent picking up participants as you go. Imagine the finish back in Qld, with ppl from JC all around the states ariving at the local McDonalds carpark :)

prettyboringbloke

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VSII SS 03 CV8 Monaro
Charlee said:
What would be awesome is a nationwide cruise, where you start in say Qld, and drive around the continent picking up participants as you go. Imagine the finish back in Qld, with ppl from JC all around the states ariving at the local McDonalds carpark :)

hmm better get the springs stiffened in the car... that's gonna take a lotta beer... oh and perhaps I could line up (or someone could help me line up) a liver transplant at say.... Melbourne

T

t3zza

Garth said:
ok guy's, after the last effort, a few errors in planing were found

what i need to know is where everyone is from so i can organise a new meeting place

ill give everyone till the end of april to make a choice, and ill find a place for may

cheers
garth

Mate I am in, just has to be on da weekend or at night... damm work 9 till 5 hehehehe but i am sure most of you guys are the same. Anywhere in bris is good...... ;)

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Hayles may/may not be coming but i think she is from Ipswitch

Status
Not open for further replies.