Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

custom ve fascia question

ucdebz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hi guys.

I have been looking everywhere but i have not seem to found what i am looking for. I would like to know which sort of headunits are compatible with the fascia. will all double din headunits work with the HVAC and steering controls or are only certain ones compatible? If that's already been discussed then please refer to the site/thread as i am lost here and haven't been able to find anything besides the headunits that are in the youtube clips of the qusai ve fascia kit.

Cheers.

HEKYEH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged 2010 VE SS-V
Changing the actual head unit is a pain in the backside. Takes A LOT of work and A LOT of money.

Not worth it in my opinion.... And those youtube clips you have probably found are the only way to do it.

It's not a simple "take out existing head unit and replace with single or double DIN unit"...

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
yeah, there is a few threads on it, by rights youd would presume that most new big name brand double din screens would cater for steering wheel controls, and that the climate control at the bottom does the rest. though it isnt the prettiest thing IMO