Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DAKSTERS VS Berlina

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Thanks mate, its a nice little part of the world. Always good to look out from the verandah onto the Glasshouse Mountains. I just love it when when its looking so luscious and green.

I might not sell the Acclaim yet, its actually a pretty good car. The oldest daughter has just turned 16 and getting her L's this week, she has been saving for a car... though she wanted a small car lol - maybe I can change her mind.

She has been driving cars, cruisers and tractors around the farm for years, she is so pissed off that she has to have L's for a year :D When she gets on the road she will discover theres a difference between cars and cows lmao

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
I know what you mean about the l's mate I was the same, been driving since I was about 12 an got my l's an was annoyed I had to "learn" for a year haha, get her to buy the acclaim, she won't regret it, an it won't let her down

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
A functional kitchen :) Still a lot more to do but damn its good to have a stove again lol

attachment.php

Last edited:

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Damn been too long since I've checked this thread haha... kitchen looks great, love that stovetop. Cars are looking good too.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina

Might get to installing these in the Acclaim tomorrow. I havent even removed the speedo yet, just all research points to at least one of these, so I got both just in case.

I'll do a step by step when I get to doing it, hopefully tomorrow if I get a chance.

Check it out.. $25 for a couple plastic cogs to make the odometer work. My arse hurts...

attachment.php

Last edited:

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Out with the old pantry...

attachment.php

and the beginnings of the new..

attachment.php

The top of the cupboard will form another shelf, doors will go full height.

4 doors across the bottom will cover the bottom 2 shelves, another 4 above them all the way to the ceiling.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The bank has done me a favour :) so I got some engine goodies coming for the Berlina. Not asying what engine or what goodies just yet but performance will be ummm enhanced ;)

Looking at this ... too much? I am a dedicated Trekkie after all...

attachment.php

The engine is coming out, which wasnt part of the original plan, and half the interior is already out... so a proper full respray may be in order too. I hate doing half a job. Hoping to get the kitchen finished in the next couple weeks, and the Acclaim should be gone by then too, so it will be back to the Berlina at last, and with a pocketful of cash :).

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Only Warp 9? The new engine mods should be good for at least Warp 20.....

Go for it.