Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Darkthrone's '16 VF SSV series II Redline

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
OK, so shared the 2005 VZ SS ute I have, so now here is the 2016 Holden VF SSV series II Redline in Phantom Black, straight out of the factory, had 7km on it, going to keep it standard, I'm very happy with it but is taking a little getting use to coming from a VZ to a VF, can't believe how nice this thing is to drive, brakes are so responsive, steering so smooth, power packed, beautiful car.

Have no plans to do anything to it, all I've done is have it tinted which I'm not happy with so will be getting it done again, slightly darker.

Get's a wash every Sunday, haha, has black bath towels sitting over the floor mats to keep it all clean, anyway, here it is, just a standard VF SSV series II Redline, but I love it.

http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s531/AWPfeiffer/IMG_0113_zpsdrlwkk33.jpg

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Looks good, does need darker tint. I would also look at lowering it, but that is just me.

The towels in the foot wells, you plan on doing this forever?

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Very nice

IMG_0113_zpsdrlwkk33.jpg

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Tint is booked in to get redone next Tuesday, going a lot darker.

Have considered lowering but also like how high it sits also, it's a 50/50 decision, going to keep standard at the moment, but who knows what the future holds, haha.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Looks good, does need darker tint. I would also look at lowering it, but that is just me.

The towels in the foot wells, you plan on doing this forever?

For the time being, yes, haha.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Not that unusual of a thing. My pop has white towels throughout both his cars. I'm talking dash, floor, seats and parcel shelf. You're not allowed to drink or eat in either of these cars. Its next level.

If I inherit either of these cars, he's going to roll over in his grave. Cause the towels are coming out! I'm tidy, I don't like mess but I drive my car every day and if something happens, it happens.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Not that unusual of a thing. My pop has white towels throughout both his cars. I'm talking dash, floor, seats and parcel shelf. You're not allowed to drink or eat in either of these cars. Its next level.

If I inherit either of these cars, he's going to roll over in his grave. Cause the towels are coming out! I'm tidy, I don't like mess but I drive my car every day and if something happens, it happens.

At this stage there is no eating in the car, no dogs (ever), will keep the bath towels down for time being, just saves all the crap off of my boots getting all through the car.

What's your Pop got?

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
2012 VW Tiguan & 2006 Lexus GS300

The Lexus is a fine example of car depreciation. He bought it for like $139k or something and now you can pick them up for around $10k mark, his only has like 35,000 on the clock however. My ute same year can still be sold for $15-17k lol. Woo HOLDEN (ute)

galaga2304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Looks good. So how good is it after the VZ? I have a VZ Ute and will be buying the redline.