Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dceivdu's new 5 litre!

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Inspiration:

Rear View 2.jpg

VN rear 2.jpg

4.jpg

(Yeah you have to click em, I CBF with reloading them)

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
Damn, give it a few days and I can show you pics of matt black with gloss straps for inspiration :) Its a tank off.

DCEIVDU

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN SSV Enhanced 5.0, 1999 VT S Pac ll 3.8
My baby is officially off the road for at least a fortnight (could be longer). Diff is going to get sorted and the rest I will leave for now.

Managed to pick up some engine covers that were professionally painted gunmetal grey 2pac. They look great but I have no bolts to put them on. Any idea where to get some?

Also got my white vr 5 speed back on the road today (unsure if I told anyone about it) and will start a little thread about it soon.

DCEIVDU

Reaction score
Members Ride
Damn, give it a few days and I can show you pics of matt black with gloss straps for inspiration :) Its a tank off.

lmao "stockies: go silver with black straps, sokoza: no go matt black with gloss black straps, dceivdu: go bananna!"

DCEIVDU

Reaction score
Members Ride
My little beast is going in the shop...

Yes its true, it needs a new engine...bad. Also needs the diff fixed, still.. So it will be going to my mechanics for an indefinite period of time for the engine to get replaced and the diff to get sorted. I will try to keep updates while its in the shop and will endeavor to get progress pics.

However, to keep you amused, I have procured yet another vehicle.... and i am making a thread for it now which be titled Dceivdu's decent daily

Have a suss :)

-MY baby, awaiting for me to have time spare to take it to the mechanics:
20140318_151857_zps7ac68c4d.jpg

20140318_151902_zps8286adf7.jpg