Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Debadge your car in 10 minutes, WARNING dial up users

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
photo.jpg

photo13.jpg

Tiny bit of residue left, i just couldn't be bothered scratching at the time.
Didn't use any products, fishing line, thumb nail, rag & water.

By the look of it (on mine atleast) the black trolley strips also used this double sided tape. Makes me want to; but worried if theres any sikaflex hidden halfway in or something.

mattbombers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
By the look of it (on mine atleast) the black trolley strips also used this double sided tape. Makes me want to; but worried if theres any sikaflex hidden halfway in or something.

i had double sided tape on the passenger side and rear drivers door, but sikaflex on the drivers door, which is a bitch but looks 10 times better without them

singo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
i have a 09 ss ute and i have taken all the badges off exept for the ss badges in the side, does anyone know if there are locating holes behind these badges?

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
i have a 09 ss ute and i have taken all the badges off exept for the ss badges in the side, does anyone know if there are locating holes behind these badges?

dont take my word for it, but im pretty sure there wouldnt be, were there any behind the rear SS badges?

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
no holes.they are stuck on.

FeeFee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS 6.0 Manual
Just joined this forum and just picked up my new VE SS. Going to try this on the weekend, as the first thing i want gone is the ugly holden lion badge on the boot GONE!!!!! Wish me luck..!

redhot.

NA, Open Diff, Auto
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Yeh thats it really, u can have a crack with anything i guess but id just be warning people about what solvents they are applying to their paint. The prepwash is only 10bucks and is designed for it so its just a bit safer specially if the paint is in bad condition. u dont want metho or turps getting under the paint and flaking out.

Even WD-40

sidewayz vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Executive 95
Just used the original method too (prepwash), not much of a fade although could do with a cut an polish. Good writeup.

Quicksilver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Has anyone removed the AFM badges from a VE? I'm wanting to remove the one on the boot and the 2 behind the front wheels. Can anyone tell me if these have holes underneath?

bladerunner

"needs a bit'a nitrous"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE & a 71' deltek rockhopper
Has anyone removed the AFM badges from a VE? I'm wanting to remove the one on the boot and the 2 behind the front wheels. Can anyone tell me if these have holes underneath?
no holes,they are stuck on