Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Decal Ideas for SSV Redline Sportwagon - Series II

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
pin striping is an option not yet discussed. That could be old-school-cool

SSVpinstripe1.jpg

SSVpinstripe2.jpg

Not necessarily that particular design, but the black/red highlighted pinstripe scheme would work in nicely with the body-colour.

Last edited:

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
I'm hearing you snips re pins and colour combos

there's a guy call Karl D'zahl in Brisvegas who is a master pinstriper. once saw him pinstripe someone signature on the front panel of an L34 - very cool

Just bought a car bra to protect the nose on those long journeys to Lismore Maryborough, Murgon and Dalby (typical crappy Qld roads). Might airbrush the car bra.

bennypage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS Sportwagon
What band were you in? :D

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
decool

When the VE first come out I saw a phantom black sedan with HOK number plates (House of Kolor) it had a single orange pin stripe down the side with a little electric wiggle in it just above the ve badge, this looked awesome, so little but such an effect. If yo went with a double pin stripe in red and silver as you first suggested, and maybe run the pin stripe into the words SS-V REDLINE this would be simple but effective. You just have to find the right line to put it on, the righting would only be about 10 to 20mm the pine stripe would look good if from somewhere tail light height running to just above/in-line/below the grill/hole in the front fender.

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
By righting, I mean the writing................
I just ordered an SS-V Redline Sportswagon in Phantom today with silver track stripes and the Redhot interior, I was thinking of getting the same kind of pin stripe withe the word TraidMarc some where along it as that is my band name and the number plates are TRAIDM