Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delivery Date's

D

Dinga

I ordered an SS crewman 2 weeks ago and the delivery date is 12 sep, bull **** aye.. how much are you paying for the car, I have a deal for $44999, Inculding Leather, Odyssey color , Ive been thinking about swapping the order for a storm as they are in stock!!

destorman

De'Storman
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 SV6 Manual (Impulse Blue)
Utester said:
My understanding is that dealers also have monthly allocations, they can only get a certain amount of cars each month. Maybe this was the first dealers problem?

Yep, they are allocated base upon sales volume from the prior year. So, newer dealerships have less allocations and can have hassles getting stock, while the older / bigger ones get them and will swap (for a small fee) with other dealers. It is at the discretion of the dealer with the stock if they want to swap and or the size of the 'small fee' they want.

Boughto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
I got the ss for 45985 with leather impluse metalic and on the road. I have a delivery date of 2/8/05 cant wait. id wait for the ss i hear that the storm is a toothless tiger. lacking some grunt.

D

Dinga

Boughto said:
I got the ss for 45985 with leather impluse metalic and on the road. I have a delivery date of 2/8/05 cant wait. id wait for the ss i hear that the storm is a toothless tiger. lacking some grunt.
They have just informed me its now the 22nd sep, any way got a good deal so i dont mind waiting yeah i drove the 6 and they are lemons

Boughto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
2/8/05 came and went but still no ss crewman. they are now telling me the 12/8/05. hope they dont stuff you arround like they have stuffed me. we are a one car family at the moment and iam not enjoying riding arround in the barina. cant wait for my crewman

C

crewiess

Boughto said:
I Ordered a SS Crewman in may and still have not recieved a delivery date. Heard that Holden were having long wheel base production problems which has slowed everything down. And that they are know producing the limited editions (storms, equips) before they produce any other cars. Surely they would produce the purchased cars first

See my post under VE Crewman SS. While I want the Crewman SS if they screw me around to much I will cancel the order & go and get a product from another manufacturer. When the bottom line on the deal is between $45-$50k and you get stuffed around - Just not acceptable. They will only get the message when they start losing sales. :ranting:

C

crewiess

Boughto said:
2/8/05 came and went but still no ss crewman. they are now telling me the 12/8/05. hope they dont stuff you arround like they have stuffed me. we are a one car family at the moment and iam not enjoying riding arround in the barina. cant wait for my crewman

Any more news on the date? Let us all know if they come good on the delivery date - I really want to hear some positive news!!!

C

crewiess

Just got the latest news from the dealer. Delivery has been put back another week. The dealer tells me he knows the chassis number. Not quite sure what that really means.

Anyone else got any updates on the delivery of their SS crewmans?

D

Dinga

Yep 19th sep . tell ya what i know wheres theres a blue SS crewman VZ manual leather on the yard ready to go, Oldfield holden brisbane ask for josh, are you guys getting the free fuel with your deals?, how much are you paying for your car crewiess?