Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delivery Date's

Boughto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Sportswagon
Dinga said:
Hey Broughto you said its using a bit of fuel how manys kms to a tank?
Mines the 18th sep now ....looking forward to it.

I am getting about 450km out of a full tank. Thats a combination of both highway and city driving. The trip computer says that 13lts/100km. And i amnot driving it that hard, shifting arround 2500rpm. Still the feeling of the power coming on makes it all worth it.

C

crewiess

Boughto said:
I am getting about 450km out of a full tank. Thats a combination of both highway and city driving. The trip computer says that 13lts/100km. And i amnot driving it that hard, shifting arround 2500rpm. Still the feeling of the power coming on makes it all worth it.

Boughto - On my first tank of fuel I got 309 km and managed to squeeze just over 60 litres into her. That was all driving around town. This probably needs a new thread.

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
Cool :D You'll have to put some pics up. I like the crewmans - they are a nice looking vehicle. My other half wants one but it's not gonna happen until the 2nd-hand ones come down in value LOL

dannyvzssute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
I just cant wait

Hi guys, Just to let you know that I am taking delivery of my new SS Ute tonight. It has been on order since the 14 of July, and finally I can have it. IThis is my first Holden as i have always brought Fords (please dont hold that against me) but I have seen the light. :thumbsup:

D

Dinga

Mate is it auto or Man? my V6 gets around 13-15 on average so the V8 will make stuff all difference.

C

crewiess

Dinga - M6 - The next tank is lookin better - Gettin about 17 l per 100k - but only quarter tank used

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I guess it pays to go to the biggest holden dealer in Australia ( Suttons ) i had my last two commodores within the same week :)

holiday2

holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
i picked up my sv6 one month ago for $29500 with tinted wondows paint protection fabric protection. i saved $10000 because of the holden gold card.it came to 33500 with road costs and regerstration.i got 25 % off with the gold card. i thought i done alright without trading my car in

D

Dinga

Crewman finally

Ok fellas the bloody crewman has finally got here , only took 3 months ......
any way shes a nice car to drive.have had a tray put of the back so ive got a tub for sale if yas smash up the back end.

C

crewiess

Hey Dinga - Great news. Hope you have as much fun steering it as I do with mine (despite some of the probs)!!!!!!!