Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Display intermittently shows ‘Vin not present’ airbag light and stability control lights flash,

Gillystylez

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE UTE
Aww brother that would be soo helpful cause I honestly haven’t found anyone here in Sydney that could help but maybe I’m asking the wrong people

LGMaloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 HSV Maloo
I’ve got a number for fella who’s in Sydney mate bit of a guru apparently I’ll find that send u also would pay to just give him a call
Ultimate conversion wiring… 0412293606. In wilberforce nsw

Reactions: Lex

LGMaloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 HSV Maloo
Ultimate conversion wiring… 0412293606. In wilberforce nsw
http://www.carmodder.com/view_doc.php?doc_id=78&model_id=19#1

try that link will give you all info you need to change out IQ,( is actually instructions to upgrade from series 1-2 but youll get the picture ) have ones for BCM somewhere at home which i wont be able to get until next week so if you do eventually need them let me know and i will get them to you aswell

Gillystylez

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE UTE
Thanks mate I had a chat with him, he mentioned the first place to look would be where all the fan bus wires run through on the passenger seat side, could be a low speed can bus issue.

He said it’s not something he can look at but yeah to sus out that side… I’ll do some more research.

LGMaloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 HSV Maloo
Thanks mate I had a chat with him, he mentioned the first place to look would be where all the fan bus wires run through on the passenger seat side, could be a low speed can bus issue.

He said it’s not something he can look at but yeah to sus out that side… I’ll do some more research.
Yeah ok , when i spoke with him about my issue he seemed to think BCM or IQ, could also be cable issue too I guess but I just hope not...