Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Do you have a Room in your house that's is Hunger for Power?

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
Your doing a great job with all these upgrades
looks like the back yard going to get a lot smaller with that dish
cheers Mick

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Your doing a great job with all these upgrades
looks like the back yard going to get a lot smaller with that dish
cheers Mick
We live in 1200 M Sq block of land. This will be the very last dish I will do in our property.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That's what I say after every Commodore I purchase....

Anyone interested in a Subaru or BMW? :D

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Funny think happened this morning Wednesday 24/01/2024 and also late Tuesday 23rd as my Wife was stopped by Neighbours time twice walking to the shops and Ask her I see you had Power on Monday night because we saw you outside light was on and we walk past later in the Evening You must be a given a special privileged (something like this because the wife forgot what the lady said but it similar like this) because we was watching the start of Cricket Big Bash when our lights went off so we saw you house was lit up and went for a walk at night and we saw a big TV and other TV was on (Watching oversea stuff, I had no AIR COND, cant do it with our off grid power because it will cost $$$$$$) so no air con was off, big breeze, so opened the windows) and she complained to the wife that if you didn't waste power they might not have cut our power off because we were disappointed as we were watching that match and we only saw the last minutes when they turned the power back on.
This Afternoon I will keep an eye out and I see her I will walk down the street and tell her I have Aboriginal blood in me and by this I MUST have more "whatever" than you because my Light was on.

FARK ME, What a Busy Body she is , only 10 months ago in Autumn I went for a Walk and she Spotted me and we talking and she said something like this I saw you carrying solar panels on the Roof, Yes told her I building a OFF GRID SYSTEM, I EXPLAINED TO HER AND HER HUSBAND HOW IT WORKS independently from my other Solar System but you Guess it in one ear and out the other and nothing stuck inbetween.
I told the wife to find the other woman and lets see what she says.
I can Repeat repeat and repeat the same over and over but they cannot understand that I have a OFF GRID SYSTEM that generate our my own power that means if the street loses power I WILL STILL HAVE POWER for what I want to use Except for the the Air Con.

Now this has been the second time we have lost power at night and I have been given some some shortfalls in my system and I will add more Lights needed in Critical areas>>>>>>> Coming soon as the Temp goes down, to hot to work in the roof,,,, I have the Cable, all I need is RED Light Switches for the light fitting I spray it in RED the the outside rim of the light in RED to tell my family RED = OFF GRID POWER.

Done a Check. RED Light Switches not available. Have to spray the flange of the switch, Cant even get a mechanism in Red.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Had to put my Solar OFF Grid system 95% on standby because of "NO SUN". Yes run out of power, Manly because watching the 85 Inch TV for motor racing on Thursday, Fri, Sat and Sun. I only have enough power to run the Security system for a weeks and that's it. All other leads around the house have been moved from RED POWER POINTS (Solar Off Grid) to normal power points.
The Fool our minister for climate change Chris Bowen must know this as If I run out of power the whole state will be the same not unless he has the Sun coming out of his arse or the Sun stays out where his Solar Panels are.
This is the First time in 10 Months that I had this system that I had to do this. Help can someone Fart to blow the clouds away.

By the way I have noticed that day with no Sun have no wind at the same time

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
We live in 1200 M Sq block of land. This will be the very last dish I will do in our property.
he says
peering over neighbours fence

Mickcc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais 2016 Series 2
Had to put my Solar OFF Grid system 95% on standby because of "NO SUN". Yes run out of power, Manly because watching the 85 Inch TV for motor racing on Thursday, Fri, Sat and Sun. I only have enough power to run the Security system for a weeks and that's it. All other leads around the house have been moved from RED POWER POINTS (Solar Off Grid) to normal power points.
The Fool our minister for climate change Chris Bowen must know this as If I run out of power the whole state will be the same not unless he has the Sun coming out of his arse or the Sun stays out where his Solar Panels are.
This is the First time in 10 Months that I had this system that I had to do this. Help can someone Fart to blow the clouds away.

By the way I have noticed that day with no Sun have no wind at the same time
I have just turned my battery`s on to run just the house tonight and a few days while it is so sunning in Victoria at the moment
Been busy Painting the house on a step ladder not nice after a knee Replacement but looking for a rest over Easter sorry to here that no sun in Qld
BUGGER

Attachments

• house Painting March.JPG
    house Painting March.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 16