Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DPRK - North Korea, When will Trump be a chump and start a war?

Trump the chump, will he start a war with NK?

• Total voters

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I don’t think there will be any war.
Our Julie will send Kim a very strongly worded email telling him what military action Australia is likely to take, and that will have him backing off very quickly.
The very thought of a RAAF squadron of F111s, oops …. F35s, no, ahhhh, I mean, ummm ….. pelicans, should do it. And, we’ll stop all our foreign aid to them.
Problem solved. Simples.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
I don’t think there will be any war.
Our Julie will send Kim a very strongly worded email telling him what military action Australia is likely to take, and that will have him backing off very quickly.
The very thought of a RAAF squadron of F111s, oops …. F35s, no, ahhhh, I mean, ummm ….. pelicans, should do it. And, we’ll stop all our foreign aid to them.
Problem solved. Simples.
I hear they've employed a battalion of emus specially to combat the Australian army.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I do have one option. If KJU was assassinated, who would take his place as it's a family dynasty and AFAIK there is no descendant to take his place yet.

Would his generals be as mad and willing to provoke the US? kJU rules by terror. With him gone, would the leadership be more rational?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I do have one option. If KJU was assassinated, who would take his place as it's a family dynasty and AFAIK there is no descendant to take his place yet.

Would his generals be as mad and willing to provoke the US? kJU rules by terror. With him gone, would the leadership be more rational?

Those are interesting questions.

MY understanding is that it is confirmed he has a daughter and possibly a son now too but that is unconfirmed ATM.

IMHO assassination just isn't realistic unless you intend to drop thousands of pounds of high order explosives where you think he might be hiding.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
When you see the list of family members, generals, and political 'enemies' that that KJU has got rid of since he took over, not much chance of a take-over.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
IMHO assassination just isn't realistic unless you intend to drop thousands of pounds of high order explosives where you think he might be hiding.

Dennis Rodman seems to have pretty easy access. Is he a CIA plant ?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Publicity stunt, unless he intends to try and kill him with his bear hands I doubt it would be possible.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Trump won't wipe them out because then he'd have no one to bill for the nukes...

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
My prediction is this - it will come to a head.

Nth Korea aims a rocket or two at Guam. Fires. As soon as they are airborne, the US will ascertain that they are indeed heading for Guam, and initially take out the two rockets.

USA will then send 3-4 nukes to Nth Korea. Nth Korea, if not already doing so will rain artillery on Sth Korea. Then the nukes will start hitting Nth Korea. And that will be that.

China and Russia will hopefully stay out if it.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
That's what scares me, the US using a nuke as a first strike option. The US nukes (if used) would probably hit NK before the missiles it fired would hit Guam. Chances are, the US has subs in the area that can fire both nuclear and conventional missiles as well as missiles coming from silos on US soil.

It seems that the B1-B bombers on Guam are loaded and stand ready which seems logical that they would scramble anyway in the event of a missile attack.