Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eBay Performance Chip Q & A

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
i took mine out last nite and chucked my stock factory chip back in and it runs way smoother but the accelerator pedal is as doughy as all **** if you get what i mean......not as responsive....but goddamn the petrol gauge hasnt moved hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
^^^ anyone?

5speedcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
5 speed v6 vn commodore
thats just a modified memcal they wont hjurt ur angine and if remapped well will increase power but those resistors are just a cheap piece of wire that do **** all good for ur car basically u get wat u pay for

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
its all good doctor bob has re programmed my chip and its back in the mail........should work a treat now!!!

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
this week i get a re-mapped memcal chip from victoria n exchange for mine, gives approx 10% more power for $150 its all legit me and others trust him and hes real honest about it all

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
yeah kritical thats the dude im buying a re mapped memcal chip from whats yours the same if so how good with all the usual mods to a vp v6

txhog

Reaction score
I just got a Chip off Blackstor off Ebay and Cold Air Intake, and put in my VS Ute,

Its made heaps of difference and half throttle spins wheels on roundabouts which would never do before, and real quick off the mark, freaking ridiculos power for a simple Mod:w00t:

Just_a_stocker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP exe
ooh the ebay performance chip :p

I am suprised noone has mentioned the ever infamous Ebaay electric supercharger.

cheers

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
It was brought up a while ago (I believe it was during the time we had the server change), I cant remember the particulars but i believe it was discussed that the idea and concept behind it could infact be legitamate, the existing product is a peice of garbage.