Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Electrical Gremlins, please help 1994 Statesman

STATTOSLOOT

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Statesman V6 Manual
Hi Fellas,

Recently became the owner of a 1994 Statesman, Manual swap with a freshly rebuilt engine,
Car was running and driving well, all electrics working until the car was flooded, maybe just over the sils.

Car has sat and ECU and starter have been saved, everything is going as normal, however my indicators and hazards, Speedo, Wipers, Tacho, and window wipers no longer work.

I have replaced every fuse and the flasher in the fuse boxes, yet to go an replace all relays. Note the flasher doesnt flash at all when indicating/Hazarding.

Would anyone know if these are all connected somehow? To me it seems like a fuse somewhere has blown, as all else works fine

Ive also swapped out a different BCM just to test if it was that, and the same issue continues.

Any advice or common issues with this would be much appreciated, I love the look of this car and its great fun to drive, really wanting to get it road legal again.