Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JBoags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
yeah straight out of the headers.. its sweet its on now i was jus a day. my mate was doin it on the side at his work.. sounded sweet without an exhaust though. hahaha

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Ok well i know for a fact that i do not drive stupidly and it is the car that attracts the attention, I am a pizza delivery driver and i went through a stage of driving my stock vl where i was being pulled over at least 3 times a week driving perfectly fine cos i dawdle when i do deliveries so i cant get payed for less work, That car got stolen and i now have a little laser doin the same job in the same area for about a month now and i have not been pulled over once? Hmm Go figure? I live in the north so any P Plater car that is a commodore gets picked on, And ephect, Im not some half assed dodgey bastard who just wants to not obey the laws and be a "HOON" so dont start labeling me as a law breaker... No1 you dont know me and 2 your only saying it because i wanted to save my self a buck or two?

Hmmm i donno why anybody recomended me this site theres nothing but a bunch of pig headed idiots that dont really wanna help anyone out?

Why bother wasting your time telling me im pretty much gonna fail, when you could just keep it to yourself?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Ok well i know for a fact that i do not drive stupidly and it is the car that attracts the attention, I am a pizza delivery driver and i went through a stage of driving my stock vl where i was being pulled over at least 3 times a week driving perfectly fine cos i dawdle when i do deliveries so i cant get payed for less work, That car got stolen and i now have a little laser doin the same job in the same area for about a month now and i have not been pulled over once? Hmm Go figure? I live in the north so any P Plater car that is a commodore gets picked on, And ephect, Im not some half assed dodgey bastard who just wants to not obey the laws and be a "HOON" so dont start labeling me as a law breaker... No1 you dont know me and 2 your only saying it because i wanted to save my self a buck or two?

did you not state in your first post that you want to go an "illegal" exhaust. this to me is breaking the law.

Hmmm i donno why anybody recomended me this site theres nothing but a bunch of pig headed idiots that dont really wanna help anyone out?

you dont have to stay here, you're welcome to leave any time. theres plenty of people on here willing to help others, just some not willing to help you by the looks.

Why bother wasting your time telling me im pretty much gonna fail, when you could just keep it to yourself?

this is a public forum, if you wish to ask questions such as this, expect people to post responses you may not like. welcome to the internetz

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Ok i agree that is breaking the law, But its not like im doin it to turn my car into some full dodgey drift spec "HOON" mobile...
And i don't care if this is what the internet is like, There are such things as forum manors and there is no need to just reply just to be a pain in the ass.. Im a memeber of SAU and alot of other forums and i have never had as much problems as i have had on here...
But as you said i can leave anytime so theres no need to tell me again.

damankerrison09

Blue 87 VL
Reaction score
Members Ride
5 Speed VL SL
Oh and as you said no one wants to help me by the looks of thing's if they dont want to help me, Why would they want to help anyone else? All i wanted to know was where to get exhuast piping from, why did everyone have to get so hung up on my reasons?

So if they dont wanna help me who did absolutely nuthing wrong why would they help anyone else?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
you wouldve had more luck if you omitted the fact that you wanted a hectik illegal system.

had you have just asked where you could get 3" piping from, im sure there would have been less people posting for the hell of it.

some people like to grab whatever bait they can and run with it, the less pointless info you give them, the less material they have to use.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
There are such things as forum manors

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: Forum MANNERS? :rofl: That's the funniest thing i have read all month :rofl: Gold!!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

I actually enjoy helping people. Do it quite often. Your attitude would preclude you from receiving assistance from me however.

Reaper

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Heres what you posted mmmkay

Ok well i know for a fact that i do not drive stupidly and it is the car that attracts the attention, I am a pizza delivery driver and i went through a stage of driving my stock vl where i was being pulled over at least 3 times a week driving perfectly fine cos i dawdle when i do deliveries so i cant get payed for less work, That car got stolen and i now have a little laser doin the same job in the same area for about a month now and i have not been pulled over once? Hmm Go figure? I live in the north so any P Plater car that is a commodore gets picked on

you get pulled up regulary coz you drive a VL not your driving habits, no probs there its the car you/we drive i get pulled up and never defected.

And ephect, Im not some half assed dodgey bastard who just wants to not obey the laws and be a "HOON" so dont start labeling me as a law breaker...

OK well as i said in my other post i just picked up a turbo kit for my vl, I wanna eventually go the totally illegal 3" straight through piping exhuast, no mufflers and a pipe through my cat (so when i do drive it on the road it looks legal) I dont care about legality's as it won't be driven much on the road

i didnt call you a hoon in any of my posts, and nor did i imply it, you dont care about the law, you have stated this in a few posts.

And ephect, Im not some half assed dodgey bastard who just wants to not obey the laws and be a "HOON" so dont start labeling me as a law breaker... No1 you dont know me and 2 your only saying it because i wanted to save my self a buck or two?

Reaper, What sort of prices would i be looking at? can u always access them or is it like a one off thing? and i dont really wanna spend the money on a performance cat cos i know im gonna sound bogan but for starters i really dont care about the laws on exhuasts lol, and im 1st year apprentice and the less i spend the better if u know what i mean, like im not gonna dodge everything but with this i know that with cats u can put things through them and still achieve good results..

yes you do want to save a buck or two.. your a first year apprentice and the less you spend the better.. your words

is it too hard to go legal? the money you spend 'working around' the cat, just bolt in a hi-flow cat.. they really arent that expensive, and wont restrict ur stock psi, n stock turbo.

i have been helpful and so have most of the posts in your thread. there are extra info in everyones post to gauge what else your tryin to achive and its all the extra bit critizim your getting worked up about. we like to give you all the facts so if you do ever get defected we tried giving you the info to prevent such defect, but as you stated, you just dont care and you will do what you want.

i know commodores get pulled up more than most cars for this reason i dont try to give the police a reason to defect me, This is all were saying, dont give them more ammo to take you done.