Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extreme Weather!

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Next week a cyclone will affect the WA coast, however models are shifting around on the associated rain in a big way. Was forecast in two models to be early in the week, now later in the week. The lower west coast might still get storms associated with the outward moisture flow from the system.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Perth is expected to to receive some heavy rain over the next 3 days. I await the anti-climax

Err....."Heavy rainfall and possible flash flooding are forecast for parts of the Goldfields, Eucla and South Interior.....Locations which may be affected include Balladonia, Cocklebiddy, Eyre, Laverton, Rawlinna and Zanthus."

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
sorry, my bad. i read a news headline that was pushed to my phone from Perth Now which said something about thunderstorms and rain. like an idiot i assumed news on Perth now refers to Perth. as i've stated previously, you won't catch me visiting that shyte if it was the last news source in Australia. anything from stokes media belongs in a sewage plant.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
sorry, my bad. i read a news headline that was pushed to my phone from Perth Now which said something about thunderstorms and rain. like an idiot i assumed news on Perth now refers to Perth. as i've stated previously, you won't catch me visiting that shyte if it was the last news source in Australia. anything from stokes media belongs in a sewage plant.
PerthNow refers to what ever they can pull off Reddit and copy and paste on their socials.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Here we go in Sydney again! Rain and more rain.
Fark - waiting for the Wakehurst Parkway to close. Surprisingly it's still open.
Will be a long trip home.