Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F1 Wtf?

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
The Michellin teams will **** it in - Magny-Cours is Michellins testing ground so look foward to Ferrari being at the back :D

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Haha that's if any of the Michelin teams run.

You can never count Mickey Schu out, he's always lurking in a dark alley/pit lane somewhere :p...

D

Dave82

Was reading into it a bit more and apparently there is talk of the michelin cars not running at france if they get fined from the the fia for not participating in america.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
It'd be the only way Ferrari could win back to back races this year, and seemingly the only way HRH Schumacher can win at all this year - hopefully Rubens will grow some balls and take him off for a change...

Demons1964

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais, WHII Statesman V8, VC L 202
Verdict from the FIA meeting was the Michelin teams were found guilty of 2 of the 5 charges they were up for. The good news for F1 fans was that no penalty has been handed out. The penalty will be decided in September so all teams are free to run this weekend in France.

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
perkins said:
It'd be the only way Ferrari could win back to back races this year, and seemingly the only way HRH Schumacher can win at all this year - hopefully Rubens will grow some balls and take him off for a change...

I've always liked Rubens, I always thought he had a lot of talent that was wasted on second place.
I reckon if Rubens was with a team that respected him a little more as a driver and gave him a little more freedom, he would have been a star.
I like Schuey, he is without a doubt one of the greatest drivers of all time, but I'm a Ferrari Fan, I couldn't care less who was winning as long as they're winning in a Ferrari. I want to see Yarno (SP?) Trulli and Giancarlo Fischichella (haha sp?) in Ferrari's. 2 Italian's in an Italian beast, would be a dream come true.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
I think one of Ferrari's main policies is NOT to have Italian drivers for various reasons, can't think of them right now though. Thats what I've heard, correct me if I'm wrong!

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
fourstar82 said:
I think one of Ferrari's main policies is NOT to have Italian drivers for various reasons, can't think of them right now though. Thats what I've heard, correct me if I'm wrong!

I work with a few Italians and I think Ferrari might have that policy because of the way their countrymen fail under pressure if the guys I work with are anything to go by. Things get bussy the pressure starts and soon it's time to crack the shits. By the way it's woth noting Ferrari's race team is run by a Frenchman (arrogant pig) a few poms, and even Schuey's engineer is an Aussie (from HRT). :D

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Webber

I Hope Webber makes the most of the Williams Michellin despite there few dramas :whistling , Did you hear about sauber and them changin 2 BMW? Max Mosley needs 2 go bring bak the old rules, it seems that some teams are having trouble finding these rules hard 2 take. Im sure Alonso will get beaten one day just like shu did! GO Webber for 2005!!!! :bop:

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
in the pre race ramble they do, it was mentioned that one of the teams may source their engines from Ferrari next year, Williams i think, it was defienately a Michellain team, which will make things very interesting!