Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F1 Wtf?

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
I'm not interested in 'reliability'. I want to see a red hot Ferrari doing 370km down the straight next year... and doing 385kmph the next year...
Not a nice pink Ferrari that can race the whole year on one engine.
I say cut costs by making more money.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
MoSkA said:
I'm not interested in 'reliability'. I want to see a red hot Ferrari doing 370km down the straight next year... and doing 385kmph the next year...
Not a nice pink Ferrari that can race the whole year on one engine.
I say cut costs by making more money.

The way things are right now, I think they'd settle for a car that could crack 300... :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Majesticknights

The Dark Prince
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL HDT Calais Wagon Brock 346 stroker
the way they r goin we will see em cutting round bathurst nxt yr with the supercars lol

MoSkA

Steriotypical Wog
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Subaru WRX
Haha.

Mickey Schu 2nd, not bad huh :D. As soon as Kimi took the lead I found myself thinking "If only a wheel would fall off".

Oh and my main man Valentino Rossi took out MotoGP on sunday too, got past Gibernau on the first corner of the last lap thanks to Gib's running wide. Vali would have won anyway, he seems to enjoy toying with the oposition, making them think they have a chance and taking it away at the last moment, making the dissapointment so much more. Which is true, if I get flogged at something consistantly it becomes "well he's too good" If I lost right at the last second consistantly it becomes a fight with myself... "damnit you were so close".

Oh and in other new's Barrichello set to move to BAR Honda next year, I think he's got a better chance of getting a few wins there than at Ferrari. I'd like to see what Mickey Schu can do with a Minardi.