Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fantastic News

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Great News,

Ambrose anounced today that this will be his last year in V8 Supercars. He said he is looking for a new challenge and is looking towards the American NasCar series.

This is what i would like to say to Ambrose...
"go on, get out. We never invited you anyway!"

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Ambrose is an awesome driver.

But i can't get into him.
I agree he is full-o-himself and i don't really respect him that much
- but i would much rather see him hang around and watch him loose to the mighty Commodore onslaught!

Toa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW J&S Supa Sport Dune Buggy
VSTrev said:
Great News,

Ambrose anounced today that this will be his last year in V8 Supercars. He said he is looking for a new challenge and is looking towards the American NasCar series.

This is what i would like to say to Ambrose...
"go on, get out. We never invited you anyway!"
There's nothing worse than a bad loser.

I don't like him either but you have to give credit where credit is due, and yes it would've been better to have seen him beaten. Why is he moving onto nascar?? they suck, just going round and round again?? personally I think that's a step backwards.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Mmm, maybe its just me, but i find NASCAR to be boring and just plain crap compared to the V8 Supercars.

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VE SportWagon International A4
Hmmm, driving around in circles. How boring. :bang: Could only be chasing the big money. Ambrose wouldn't do that would he ? :w00t:

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Toa said:
There's nothing worse than a bad loser.

I don't like him either but you have to give credit where credit is due...

I'm sorry Toa i can't agree with you there. Ambrose does not deserve any credit at all. Ambrose is an A**hole and i'm sorry but there is no other way to put it. I have never come accross a driver as stuck up and as full of him self as ambrose. Ambrose constantly refuses to sign signatures and meet the public. Ambrose does not deserve any credit whatsoever and the sooner he gets out the better the sport will be. We don't want people like Ambrose in V8s.

Don't take this as me bashing a ford driver because its not. i will give credit where credit is due. Eg, Bowe won the race today and good on him. If a ford driver has to win i would want it to be bowe. John bowe is one of the nicest blokes you will find in V8's. If you ever get the oportunity i suggest you have a chat with him.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
This will just give all the ford fans ammunition for when holden wins. LOL i can hear it now " you only won cos Ambrose wasnt there"...... :rofl:

Toa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW J&S Supa Sport Dune Buggy
VSTrev said:
I'm sorry Toa i can't agree with you there. Ambrose does not deserve any credit at all. Ambrose is an A**hole and i'm sorry but there is no other way to put it. I have never come accross a driver as stuck up and as full of him self as ambrose. Ambrose constantly refuses to sign signatures and meet the public. Ambrose does not deserve any credit whatsoever and the sooner he gets out the better the sport will be. We don't want people like Ambrose in V8s.

Don't take this as me bashing a ford driver because its not. i will give credit where credit is due. Eg, Bowe won the race today and good on him. If a ford driver has to win i would want it to be bowe. John bowe is one of the nicest blokes you will find in V8's. If you ever get the oportunity i suggest you have a chat with him.
Maybe he does belong in a nascar.....lol