Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fantastic News

Phreddy

Bye SV6 - still love you
Reaction score
Website
www.asr-audio.com.au
Members Ride
VS-II Statey-8
Ambrose - stuck up turd, wouldn't give him the steam off my s##t.
Ingall - has become a prodigy of Ambrose. Must be contagious methinks.

Sure they're both good drivers - but there are plenty of up-and-comings to fill their shoes.

Paul Morris - Ignorant tosspot who doesn't deserve a Holden drive.
Paul Dumbrell - could end up doing OK, if he can wake up to himself a little.

Craig Lowndes - I'm pissed at him for switching camps, but a great driver and nice fella. (that goofy grin gets on my nerves sometimes though! ;) )
John Bowe - has become a nice bloke as far as I can see, and 100% devoted. Spent a little too much time whinging a few years back,

As for Nascar - it's about as interesting as watching flies f*#k. A bunch of rednecks driving in a big circle. The stacks are something though!

I don't think the V8s will suffer too much without Ambrose anyway. I reckon the sooner he shoots through the better. I can just hope Ingall follows him like the little sheep he is.

BTW - these are simply my opinions. Let the flaming begin.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
No flaming, eveyones got their own opinion. :)

What irks me is when people say point blank "never watched it don't like it" Well then how for christsakes do you know what you're talking about? I'm sure everyone here who likes / loves Supercars would be the same if I or someone else said: "I don't watch V8's it's crap, mind you I've never watched a single race but I think it's crap so it must be crap..." That's my point. You need to experience it and then if you don't like it, fine, if you do great! But to call it crap and so forth if they've never seen it then how the hell would they know??? As for the redneck bit - not all the drivers these days are from the south, there's even Champ Car drivers competing in NASCAR now. Even if they are rednecks, some of them, they're sure as hell bloody rich rednecks! It's the second most popular sport in the US and rates second to NFL on tv. Now, if only V8 Supercars were that popular over here... :yeah:

X

xf commybasher

what about the whole walkinshaw/hrt domination years, dont you guys think that people had the same opinions about that, no matter who gets succesful wether it be ford or holden drivers theres gonna be "haters" lol, where you guys pissed when skaife was always winning? that was mainly due to walkinshaws deep pockets and datasharing...ect, personally i think project redprint and blue print were a good thing, sure a poster team is highly marketable but only to an extent, after awhile it where does the excitement and predictability go, lol if anyones a wrestling fan bill goldberg in wcw in 98 was a great example of this hahaha, l8erz guyz

kurt

kurt
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT belina
Phreddy said:
Ambrose - stuck up turd, wouldn't give him the steam off my s##t.
Ingall - has become a prodigy of Ambrose. Must be contagious methinks.

Sure they're both good drivers - but there are plenty of up-and-comings to fill their shoes.

Paul Morris - Ignorant tosspot who doesn't deserve a Holden drive.
Paul Dumbrell - could end up doing OK, if he can wake up to himself a little.

Craig Lowndes - I'm pissed at him for switching camps, but a great driver and nice fella. (that goofy grin gets on my nerves sometimes though! ;) )
John Bowe - has become a nice bloke as far as I can see, and 100% devoted. Spent a little too much time whinging a few years back,

As for Nascar - it's about as interesting as watching flies f*#k. A bunch of rednecks driving in a big circle. The stacks are something though!

I don't think the V8s will suffer too much without Ambrose anyway. I reckon the sooner he shoots through the better. I can just hope Ingall follows him like the little sheep he is.

BTW - these are simply my opinions. Let the flaming begin.

to be honest with ya i dont like either murphy or skaife i rather ambrose is a bit of an ass sometimes but he alright i dont now why everyones saying how much of a prick he is when half of you dont even now the fella.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
kurt said:
i dont now why everyones saying how much of a prick he is when half of you dont even now the fella.

How about being a prick in person to fans that keep the sport going when all they want is an autograph and to say hi??? or being a sook because the rule makers don't see it his way all the time???

kurt

kurt
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT belina
perkins said:
How about being a prick in person to fans that keep the sport going when all they want is an autograph and to say hi??? or being a sook because the rule makers don't see it his way all the time???

i see your point