Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fantastic News

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Gto word from inside SBR tonight that they only heard of his announcment when channel 10 announced it on tv on friday and that the team member which i know (son of Ross or jim stone i forget whos who.......) said ambrose is the most ignorant and stuck up they no and tha they are looking at Luff for the SBR Seat next year with Ingall taking the "lead drive" and other drive behind him. Even tho there is no lead car as such both ingalls and ambroses have the same technology and componants in them.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
VSTrev said:
I'm sorry Toa i can't agree with you there. Ambrose does not deserve any credit at all. Ambrose is an A**hole and i'm sorry but there is no other way to put it. I have never come accross a driver as stuck up and as full of him self as ambrose. Ambrose constantly refuses to sign signatures and meet the public. Ambrose does not deserve any credit whatsoever and the sooner he gets out the better the sport will be. We don't want people like Ambrose in V8s.

Don't take this as me bashing a ford driver because its not. i will give credit where credit is due. Eg, Bowe won the race today and good on him. If a ford driver has to win i would want it to be bowe. John bowe is one of the nicest blokes you will find in V8's. If you ever get the oportunity i suggest you have a chat with him.

Yeah but...................the boy can drive.
I don't like him either mate!
but............the boy can drive!!!
Geez it was good watchin Skaifey beat him today!

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I agree, MYSS94. I don't like him, but he sure can drive. And yes, i also enjoyed watching Skaife beat him. It doesn't happen often, but when it happens, its good. :D

D

Dreama

all i can say is that i think the worst thing Craig Lowndes ever did is go to Ford, and i used to be a ford man, even when he did it i was a ford man then, and i just said "You Fool" he still will go out in his ford and blast the fastest lap time, but then the cars havent been reliable, and thats just not in his last team for 04, that includes the alst few years.

CRAIG - COME BACK TO HOLDEN :b:

skaife is a legend too ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
VSTrev said:
I'm sorry Toa i can't agree with you there. Ambrose does not deserve any credit at all. Ambrose is an A**hole and i'm sorry but there is no other way to put it. I have never come accross a driver as stuck up and as full of him self as ambrose. Ambrose constantly refuses to sign signatures and meet the public. Ambrose does not deserve any credit whatsoever and the sooner he gets out the better the sport will be. We don't want people like Ambrose in V8s.

Don't take this as me bashing a ford driver because its not. i will give credit where credit is due. Eg, Bowe won the race today and good on him. If a ford driver has to win i would want it to be bowe. John bowe is one of the nicest blokes you will find in V8's. If you ever get the oportunity i suggest you have a chat with him.
he may be an arse hole... but he is still an awesome driver. being an arse hole doesnt take away talent

D

dave085085

how many of u guys that say 'NASCAR sucks' or is a 'step down from V8's' have actually watched a NASCAR race? not all the oval races are as simple as they seem. they need perfect set ups etc. get a life and know your facts before u say bulls#@t.

Toa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW J&S Supa Sport Dune Buggy
FACT #1 - NASCAR racing is by far the most boring and mundane motorsport ever conceived.

I have been to knitting conventions that were more exciting.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
Well then the V8's must put you into a deep sleep then, because fair dinkum some of the NASCAR races this year have been more interesting to watch than most of the V8 rounds this year. At least they don't just have follow the leader processions that are momentarily interrupted by pit stops unlike the V8's at the moment. When did you last watch a NASCAR race, anyway? Even some of the Busch races have been more exciting. I think for every one over taking move in the V8's, there are probably about 10 in NASCAR.
Don't get me wrong, I love our V8's but some of the races this year (QLD for example) left me so bored I nearly fell asleep on the couch. What happened to the close argy bargy racing of the late 90's? I'm genuinely excited about Bathurst and Sandown because I know the racing will be interesting there.

You say it's boring, well I'd like to know what part you find boring and please don't knock NASCAR just because your ideas on it are based on the old prejudiced stereotypes that people tend to think of as soon as they hear the word NASCAR. The engines in those cars are technological marvels - 900bhp from a carbureted V8 that now have ex F1 engine gurus working on them to develop them even further. Boring I don't think so, mate.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
yeah nascars r kool... cos if one crashes he takes like seven more with him, hilarious! honestly i dont watch nascars (no ausstar) but i dont watch the v8s much anymore, cos anything that does happen holden gets the blame for and ambrose gets the win for, i just got sick of it.

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
You should see a shot from the in-car camera when one of those accidents happen - it takes balls to be able to keep to boot into it and drive through a wall of smoke when you know what might just be on the other side