Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First Car, 98 VS ute, dumped on rims and usual p-plater modz..

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looking good mate! , mine has sl in the rear and sl in the front and it sits pretty level

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
how long since you washed it now man? haha nah jokes bud when we gunna go out to the lake next for another photoshoot? also rather than link your pics click on the IMG tab when you in photobucket and then paste on here and they will just come up nice and big in your post ;)

should get bags next too...

98commyute

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS S ute
Looking good mate! , mine has sl in the rear and sl in the front and it sits pretty level
Cheers mate! yeah mine is pretty even just the rear is sitting tad higher then the front lol

98commyute

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS S ute
how long since you washed it now man? haha nah jokes bud when we gunna go out to the lake next for another photoshoot? also rather than link your pics click on the IMG tab when you in photobucket and then paste on here and they will just come up nice and big in your post ;)

should get bags next too...
You know me Todd the ute is always clean, yeah a lake cruise is a must! too bad everyone is selling or have sold their utes lol and cheers for the info im still a noob on this site..lol

bags would be nice buttttt i have like no cash hahahah

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
You know me Todd the ute is always clean, yeah a lake cruise is a must! too bad everyone is selling or have sold their utes lol and cheers for the info im still a noob on this site..lol

bags would be nice buttttt i have like no cash hahahah

Keen for one this weekend if weather permits?

And der its called overtime at Harris farm hahaha