Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

First Car - VT Executive

elldeepe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Hey guys just recently bought my first car and am currently working on making it a nice tidy daily driver.

Model: 1998 Vt Executive
Colour: White
Bodykit: Wing fitted, Bodykit Stock
Engine: 3.8L Ecotec V6
Engine Mods: Swaybar
Exhaust: Twin 2.5" XFORCE Exhaust
Gearbox: Auto
Brakes: Standard
Wheels/Tyres 18"x8 Avantek Mesh II (Hyper silver, Lip polished)
Interior: Colour Coded White Dash Facia
Exterior: Slightly lowered
Stereo: JVC Head Unit
Build Period: February 2012 - Present

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Wheels.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Motor.jpg

Painted the dash facia today waiting for it to dry overnight and re-fitting tomorrow one part of it below.

dash.jpg

Last edited:

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Very tidy and allot of well done mods. Any future plans?

elldeepe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
At this stage im going away at easter so cant really spend much in the next few weeks but once i get back and that looking at getting darker tint, white mirrors and colour coding the grill and skirts white, some little things like engine cover painting etc:

As for any new major mods im not sure whats next to do, the original plan was for it to be a nice neat daily driver but im starting to get the itch to go a bit further and try and transform it into something really nice. Just not sure where to start

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
nice work mate, are you going to change to tail lights to a set of Series 2 lights? they look good.

elldeepe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
nice work mate, are you going to change to tail lights to a set of Series 2 lights? they look good.

I havnt looked at tail lights yet, got rego and a few thing in the next week or so, so for the next couple of weeks mods will not be happening after that i wanna get a nice dark tint and i need new headlights mine are fades to hell after that tail lights will be on the agenda depending on weather i can pick up a cheap VX boot garnish i think will determine what tail lights i get.

Also whilst im here new pics from the debadging on the back garnish and also now with the white grill.

debadge.jpg

Grillon.jpg

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
+1 for removing the ugly VT boot n puttin on a shiny VX one.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Also if you can get enough cash together the best mod after the boot garnish...for me, would be a full SS bodykit. would make it look miiinnt, but ur on ur p's n i remember how it was on p's...probly strapped for cash.

elldeepe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Also if you can get enough cash together the best mod after the boot garnish...for me, would be a full SS bodykit. would make it look miiinnt, but ur on ur p's n i remember how it was on p's...probly strapped for cash.

Yeah exactly mate, got laid of work last week so in dire need of a new job and stuff, plus rego was this week so mods will be on the slow side for a bit but i wont give up hope. definately going to look at the bodykits, i think thats why im hesitant about what lights to get etc: i wanna pick the right combination that will suit well not go and buy headlights or taillights that dont match the kit well but the tint and garnish are the major ones i need asap