Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fresh VE pics!!!

blackahcdx

Reaction score
MORE PICS PEOPLE!!!

9.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

posted by forcedindction on www.ls1.com.au

Anyone notice the AH Astra style Windscreen wipers??

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
OMG, this is so fake, obviously a publicity stunt, why else would they take the checkers off the cars? Why would they just have front and rear car bras? Why would they even drive them at daytime?!

Holden are being lame, trying to make us interested.. I think I'm finally sick of VE.. until I see something new I won't be impressed anymore lol.. all the same thing

blackahcdx

Reaction score
also the goldish car is an Executive, which we havent seen before

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Thanks for posting them but, good to keep up to date!

VE is just.. argh I'm sick of it, I'm waiting for someone to rip the covers off (I swear if I ever see one I'll grab rip the cover off and run for my life)

Chilli_Red

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX XU6
lol here here, im surprised no ones tried that yet but i also agree with the fact that holden should be more creative with this

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Good pics there,VE looking very Mazda 6 like.Just bring the turbo Alloytec,and they will sell like hotcakes.So we can have sv6t go up against xr6t,holden never really listen,very v8 biast.Just my opinion.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
brettsv6 said:
Good pics there,VE looking very Mazda 6 like.Just bring the turbo Alloytec,and they will sell like hotcakes.So we can have sv6t go up against xr6t,holden never really listen,very v8 biast.Just my opinion.

Maybe they know people will put bigger turbos on, wind up the boost and make the things break, then when it comes service time put it back to normal so they can keep their warranty lol

fu2

The Man With No Name
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina II - GU Patrol CRD
looks like holden are going back to the no coloured handles days for the exec

those ah astra wipers are the new pedestrian safe ones. so if you hit someone they suposedly wont hurt them self on the wipers

F

foammedia

I cant help but think it would look alot better if the rear guards were flared as much or even a little more than the front ones, easy fix I guess if you really wanted to