Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Froggz' S15 Silvia Spec R Import.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Dump pipe can be a pain if the bolts are old and rusty, become hard to tighten etc. Probably want lock tabs too if you don't have any already. But not difficult
My tein coilovers only have height adjustment so they are pretty rough on bumps and such, but barely any body sway etc, makes the car hug the road but like others have said depends. Can get uncomfy for a daily

Froggz

Less talk, More Torque.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 S15 Silvia
Well I'm in the 3rd year of my mechanic apprenticeship so should be able to sort out rusty bolts by now.

Still undecided on the coilovers or shock debate, tax money will be spent on front mount and shocks

Going to try and hide boost tee tomorrow and see if I can hide the bov a bit so its not so in your face.

How hard is it to change to a recirc just a matter of running pipe from where it releases the pressure back to intake?

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
looking good frogz, would be perfect with a stock kit and sitting on Tein super streets
Wheels set it off nicely

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Probably wouldn't be too hard to get some one interested in swapping. Bar its self is probably worth about 400.

Froggz

Less talk, More Torque.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 S15 Silvia
Stock kit looks the best imo, At least the kit isn't to hektic jdm as f*ck civic spec but still. Part of me wants to shave the spoiler and part of me wants to keep it purely cause alot of people remove them and I want it to be slightly different.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I like the spoiler