Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel gauge issues

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
^ Hopefully it works out alright... Otherwise if its like my dad's, you'll be visiting your holden service center a few more times yet :p

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
yeh, i hope its alright, its getting the auto recoed at the moment, it wasn't shifting to well from 1st-2nd gear so i asked them to check it while it was in for the fuel gauge check and they said it needs a reco, good thing is i only bought the car 2.5months and 4,500km's ago so its covered under there 3month/5,000km sales warranty. which was lucky otherwise i could av been up for some money, but now i don't have to pay a cent cause its covered, should have it back wednesday, then c how the fuel goes.

cosmo94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
I have had the same problem with my 2004 VY SS ute since the day i drove it off the show room floor. Holden kind of admitt the problem is there but are useless to fix, after 3 attempts i have given up and just try to monitor the fuel myself from when i fill it, really not good enough for a $40K plus car though!!!