Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Future classic? VT Calais?

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Whether it increases in value or not is not so important as whether your kids will even want it by then, or even be allowed to drive it by the public servant who is in charge in 15-20 years time.
The world is changing at a great pace.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

bluehighway

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais International
Theres joy to be had in driving a car that is becoming less and less common as the days go by .... sometimes its not about money...its about individuality...fact is not many cars escape the crusher ..... fact is also that the majority will see their brand new cars plummet in value as soon as they drive em off the lot... your damned if you do keep it and your damned if you dont... life is full of surprises...how many are driving the streets...wishing they had kept cars they grew up with , when one just like they once had pulls up beside them...? When I see someone driving an older car that is in very good order I think there goes someone that knows how to look after things...When I see a newer vehicle with scrapes and dents I think there goes someone that needs driving lessons....lol... Are you investing for money or personal happiness?.... Some things money cannot buy..... theres always a price too pay ..... lets say you sell it...then what...your back to no car and what to buy?....whatever you do there will be a price to pay.....