Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Genuine 20inch BBOSS Eleanor Rims and Tyres

boordy_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 "HBD" Berlina
ITEM: A set of genuine BBOSS Eleanor Rims and Tyres (225/35ZR20 - 93W) to suit VT, VY and possibly VZ.

CONDITION: Used - all wheels have some gutter rash, it has been partially repaired, one is worse than the others. The actual face of all rims is perfect though.

PRICE: $1150 negotiable.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: No Delivery, the rims should be inspected before purchasing and pick up is from Magill, SA.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pick-up.

CONTACT DETAILS: PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME - please email or text/call. [email protected] - or - 0413157205 (text messages are preferred)

OTHER INFO: These wheels were originally on a VY commodore and then a VT wagon. They are very classy rims but as I have sold my holden I no longer require them. I'm happy to let them go at a good price seeing as I no have any use for them. I recommend that you inspect the rims because they do have some gutter rash. The rims come with a full set of chrome nuts and lock nuts with locking key.

PICTURES: IMG_0307.jpgIMG_0310.jpgIMG_0536.JPGIMG_0313.jpg