Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Geoff (and mates), SIGMA!

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
nice pigmas fellas. check out this beast F/S

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/MITSUBISHI/SIGMA/details.aspx?__sid=116D9622B392&Cr=1&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime|1&State=All%20States&distance=25&silo=1003&seot=0&__Nne=20&Model=SIGMA&R=1191263&__N=4294964597+0+4294964470+4294930288+834+285+257&Make=MITSUBISHI&state_id=0&trecs=2

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
OMG that thing is an absolute weapon, i want it!!!!
Man i would love an original sigma turbo as a weekender itd be awesome!

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
So when are we gettin the VN dude, im keen to get it eitha monday(24th), coz im busi on the weekend, family stuff.....but as soon as we get it we can pull the sucker apart, and this time we cant just go "ohhh we cant get this out, lets cut it" and then realise that we could of taken it off lol

dude they was we are goin and the time that we have up our sleves we could have this runnin(in burnout mode) in a few months, i no we are not in any rush but mayb b4 easternats, but im in no way goin to rush this, if it takes longer then gud on it, but imagine if we got it goin then. we sure would giv it a ummm "TEST DRIVE" lol

Last edited:

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Man.... wtf.... read that sentance, that makes no sense.... but yeah we may be able to get it monday as long as u got the cash, ive got it sittin here.
Yeah no hacking things apart, cause we actually need this stuff to go in the sig...
I cant wait man, should be great...

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
it makes sense 2me....but yeh ive got $150 atm, but ill have the money by 2moro nite?
i cant wait either, will be off tap!!!!!

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well he wants $500 for it.... and ill have to shout zoes part cause she wont have cash til jan..... i got that covered though......
Itll cost $550 all up with the permit and what not.... so whats that like $183.33 each?

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Took a look at the VN we are buying... we are picking it up tmoz :D so hopefully all goes well.
Get stuck into stripping that on monday, and then me and troy have a week off work today first week of jan so hopefully get heaps of work done there... :D

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
and while we are workin on the car we can be sinkin a few jimmy's aswell:)
OHHHHH the joy of holidays!!!!if ya read this when ya get home, giv us a call bout gettin the VN.... Im out chriisy shoppin, bit late ey? ohh well

And also so i dont forget, ask ur parents if its alright if i come round a few times next week(as i got that off like mayb thursday and friday) and work on the carz....
cheers troy
p.s. seb doesnt have a bun anymore!!!!!!

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
WTF?! did seb get dreadies or somthin? what a knob haha jk
Well guys, we picked up the VN donor car today, its tuff...... lol
Its a VN berlina v6 auto blah blah, 230,000 k's on it will be perfect for the sig :D
And yeah your welcome to come round any time troy, folks wont care as long as u clean up after urself