Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good car

gwog3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb vxr
Had my vxr for a month now and thought it was time for an update . Love it no regrets after trading my vf ssv , much better car to drive , handles like it's on rails and plenty of power when you want it . To be totally honest fuel economy could be better but it is improving the more Klms I get on it . Technology is great and creature comforts like ventilated and massaging seats make long trips a treat if you suffer from a bad back , as for the looks of the vehicle all I get is praise , so all in all very happy with it. So to all the zb baggers try a drive in one you might be surprised and maybe impressed even .

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
Had my vxr for a month now and thought it was time for an update . Love it no regrets after trading my vf ssv , much better car to drive , handles like it's on rails and plenty of power when you want it . To be totally honest fuel economy could be better but it is improving the more Klms I get on it . Technology is great and creature comforts like ventilated and massaging seats make long trips a treat if you suffer from a bad back , as for the looks of the vehicle all I get is praise , so all in all very happy with it. So to all the zb baggers try a drive in one you might be surprised and maybe impressed even .
Lets see how great it is in a couple of years when the gm pox is well n truely festering.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
As Long as ole mate changes cars before the ash tray is full he'll be able to go along like any nob the buys new BMW's and tell the world what good cars they are. How does a bloke thats driven a brand new car for 18 months and got rid of it say its a a good car really what does he know about reliability ?

gwog3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb vxr
Lets see how great it is in a couple of years when the gm pox is well n truely festering.
That's what warranty is for, keep it just until it runs out and try something else , I worked for Holden as a mechanic for 20 years all makes have there faults so I should now a good car from a bad one,what would you now (SFA)

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
That's what warranty is for, keep it just until it runs out and try something else , I worked for Holden as a mechanic for 20 years all makes have there faults so I should now a good car from a bad one,what would you now (SFA)
Obviously now a gm/daywoo/Peugeot salesman as they’re the only ones driving em

gwog3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb vxr
Like I said before wtf would you know , have not been with Holden for 13 years so get a life and get over yourself

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
Like I said before wtf would you know , have not been with Holden for 13 years so get a life and get over yourself
He's clearly very up to date with the range given the models in his 'members ride'.

I have no issue if people want to fault the ZB based on facts, but the endless 'it's imported so it's crap', 'it isn't a V8 so it's crap', 'it's FWD so it's crap', 'it's called a Commodore so it's crap' drives me nuts, especially given most the people saying these things, haven't even driven the car.

Villa_23

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS 2.0 turbo

Nope, had mine since May and love it and I have nothing to do with Holden.

I see 4 every day just at my daughters school they are definitely out there you just choose not to see them

Last edited: