Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good deed for the day

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Got my mother away from home for a day.

My father died in September and my mother nursed him through a terminal illness during the last 9 years. The last 12 months he was practically bed bound so mum spent most of her time in the bedroom looking after him. After he died she has been outside the bedroom and outside in the yard but she has had great difficulty getting away from our property for anything longer than an hour. So yesterday I said we should go for a drive. Me, my mother and sister, with the 3 dogs. We spent hours driving the back roads of the north west slopes and plains of NSW, had a picnic, looked at the scenery of historic towns looked at the landscape change and generally had a very enjoyable day. I have been trying since the October long weekend to do this and I have finally succeeded. Next time she wants to see the Tablelands.

images

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
wasnt today but yesterday.
Seen some old guy in the car park looking for his car (i was waiting in my car for someone) he walked around for 5 minutes up and down until i realised he was looking for his car. It was REALLY hot yesterday and he looked 70 something.
I ended up driving him up and down every part of the carpark.
Finally got to his car, it was all the way down the other end of the place.

Felt nice for the rest of the day :3

zersys

Bolt Snapper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II/BMW '02 E39 530i
Walking along and noticed somebody left their van lights on, knocked on the door to tell them so the person wouldn't wake up to a flat battery. Good guy Greg eat your heart out.

+ a milfy answered the door with a low cut top. Guess that's a little reward.

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
Holy sh*t something happened to me last night, and I'm pretty sure you would of all done the same.. I hope.

I was driving back from a friends
House in sunshine, it wasn't dark yet but soon it would of been.
I turn a corner, then BAM I have to slam the brakes. WHY!? BECAUSE THERE WAS A FKING BABY CRAWLING ON THE ROAD!

I put my hazards on and get out if the car stopping all traffic behind me, people were beeping. I had a friend in the car so that's why I didn't take my keys with me, (it's sunshine never know if its a plan to steal a car)

I picked up the baby and I seen the mother running out from the house crying "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" and that was it, I got back in my car and drove off.

Was more of a toddler but not walking yet

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Good boy oz, you know, if that went all wrong, it somehow would've been your fault, always seems to be!

I do question the parenting skills of the parent though!

Sent from your god, for you to worship and give money

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Nice work aussie.
Bloody hell.

zersys

Bolt Snapper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II/BMW '02 E39 530i
Saw a VT the other day with a rear door half closed, pulled up next to the guy and yelled out at 80kmh that his door was half closed.

Same road today, guy was driving with a flat tyre and did the same thing.

#### yeah good Karma.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Something that happened Friday night.

Coming home 2 corners from my place I see a car pulling off a nature strip with a brand new trailer. Seconds later the trailer unhooks and rolls down the street as the white toyota landy towing it speeds off. Took me a miment to cotton on they were stealing it. All good though, one very sleepy but grateful owner has his trailer back. I suggested sibce he has no security in the trailer he should take a wheel off.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Gave a lady at the register in front of me 10c because she didn't have enough.

Mainly just so I didn't have to wait for her to go to the car and I could buy my beer and GTFO.