Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

has anyone spotted a VE cop car around yet

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
:thumbsup::thumbsup:Cops are mad kents well most of yas ..but there is the ones that abuse there power....or when they have a bad day they get to take it out on some poor person..but eather way they are mad:p

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
shifted as he dug up all the others...lol

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
got a few new VE cop cars here in the motorway devision, even saw a omega police cruiser yesterday. also saw a VZ unmarked that had a personalised plate last week, lowered to by the looks, green SS model

colk

VZ 3.6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6 Exec
I went to the auctions a couple of weeks ago and SAPOL had their first VE cop car up for auction already. Apparently as soon as they hit 60K or 18months old they sell em. I know everyone says they have been given s**t but I picked up a VZ 06(Jan) model for $14400 in mint condition! I'm sure they wouldn't give it anymore than I would :dance:. It has the police pack LSD, EF2, side airbags, elec windows all round, bigger battery (good to run the stereo) etc.
Drives very well and still get new car warranty and road side assistance for 18months. Sorry for going a little of the topic. Cant wait to see the VE SS up for auction.

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
Saw a pretty weird one today
A marked police car in morpheous in the city.
Ive seen heaps today (Apec) but this one in morpheous was weird.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
i think i saw that same one or another one the same colour at kograh. looks tops i reckon